• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Wanted to say a big thank you to STGUCHI for all his help this past Labor Day weekend at Amazing Houston Comic Con. Got my 9.8 Superman Unchained #1 signed by Jim Lee & my New Mutants #87 (9.2) & 100 (90) signed by Rob Liefeld. Thanks a lot Scott.

Thanks to dscott for getting me my first yellow labeled Don Rosa book.

v9yyjbs3.jpg

Thanks Doug - wish you a happy new year

awesome. does don rosa sign cgc ss now?

Thanks to dscott for getting me my first yellow labeled Don Rosa book.

v9yyjbs3.jpg

Thanks Doug - wish you a happy new year

awesome. does don rosa sign cgc ss now?

A great deal of $$$ was spent at his booth on prints and trades, in exchange for getting the book done.

A big thank you for mschmidt on a recent purchase. I buy a 9.8 Bone book off him and receive two 9.8 Bone books. The second was a surprise SS 13. I really appreciate your generosity, Michael.

A big thank you for mschmidt on a recent purchase. I buy a 9.8 Bone book off him and receive two 9.8 Bone books. The second was a surprise SS 13. I really appreciate your generosity, Michael.

Two of the Boards' best in one transaction.

I'm not sure if there is such a thing as Mega Kudos but Mike (Mr Mylar) and Jun (Force Majeure) certainly deserve them! This is my Harvey Talibao Mystique sketch from a botched sketch opp that these two picked up the ball and ran with!

img579_zps6f94796a.jpg

Neither one of them or Harvey ended up getting a dime but they really stepped and I will never forget their generosity. I will recommend them to anyone and everyone and if you are ever fortunate enough to get the opportunity to work with any of the three a fore mentioned individuals do so with out any reservations!

Thanks again so much!! (worship)(worship)(worship)

(worship) Joel Elad

I had an issue with a creator that was holding books I shipped him back in 2012. Joel found out about this (through the grapevine) and offered to help. Joel drove (3 hours round trip) to meet the creator, repacked my books and shipped them back to me.

The books are now safe and sound back in my possession.

Joel you are THE BEST!!!

This is what the CGC SS board is all about!!!

Dan

(worship) Joel Elad

I had an issue with a creator that was holding books I shipped him back in 2012. Joel found out about this (through the grapevine) and offered to help. Joel drove (3 hours round trip) to meet the creator, repacked my books and shipped them back to me.

The books are now safe and sound back in my possession.

Joel you are THE BEST!!!

This is what the CGC SS board is all about!!!

Dan

[font:Book Antiqua]Congratulations to both..![/font]

:applause: