• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,323 posts in this topic

...and an Incredible Science Fiction 33.

:cloud9:

:takeit:

It's the last color comic published by EC, and, insomuch as this particular copy is 11 of 11, it's also the last Gaines File copy.

CLa_ws33_zps58fa861a.jpg

That's pretty cool! So which would qualify as the first GFC?

Ill need to dig it out of storage and scan it! Had it a long time, since 1998 I think. :)

Here's the Northford copy to tide us over until we see your White Mountain:

voh20_f_zpsae8cc6dd.jpg

Just gorgeous! Yours is better than my copy, due to a tiny tear on the upper left spine mine has -- otherwise looks like a twin to my book. :) It doesn't disappoint with typical white-page white mountain PQ. I'll bump the thread once I can get to my copy; meantime, yours is stunning!!

Yeah, that came up in my eBay search today. I did a double take until I looked at the inside front cover image. The inset panel is a little more obvious from the inside! From the outside it mostly looks OK.

Yeah, that came up in my eBay search today. I did a double take until I looked at the inside front cover image. The inset panel is a little more obvious from the inside! From the outside it mostly looks OK.

That cover is from undersea agent 6 by Wally wood.

57597dae605591963f9865c0cd422617_zpsc4aee8e4.jpg

For anyone with Gaines File Copies, does CGC provide you with the cert of authenticity separately from the slab? Is it inside the book that you'd need to crack it open to get it? I was just curious as I've never seen one....

For anyone with Gaines File Copies, does CGC provide you with the cert of authenticity separately from the slab? Is it inside the book that you'd need to crack it open to get it? I was just curious as I've never seen one....

The certs are not slabbed with the comics

Edited by mrmitchgro

That cover is from undersea agent 6 by Wally wood.

57597dae605591963f9865c0cd422617_zpsc4aee8e4.jpg

I messaged the seller about it;

Is that cover image gimmicked, or for real? Weird SF 23 shows a rocket ship and crew members underwater...?

- fifties

And here's his reply;

well now I know what all the tape was about! you are right, title is ok but picture has been added, can't find where the original image came from, I'll pull it. the insides match, the stories are correct .

He went ahead and pulled the auction.