• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manhattan Projects

1,044 posts in this topic

Ah, I was wondering if there was extra content, and Amazon was silent on that.

What else is included?

Also, do you get the covers? Those haven't been in the TPBs, and I'm not sure if there were in the limited edition NYC hardcover from a couple of years ago as mine are still shrinkwrapped (but I don't believe they are).

:applause: Nice sketch covers!

And for those on the fence about the hardcover...get it! Beautiful package with exclusive extras. The extras alone are worth it. Tons of early concept art, including the original pitch. A must-have for the serious MP fan.

Just read 24. This book is so good. I love how Hickman is taking this conflict to much larger scale. Can't wait to see how the Russians react to the end result of the generals' actions.

Also, the two page thing he did for CBLDF was pretty funny.

By far my favorite series. Just got a couple books back that I was lucky enough to get Nick P. to sign and sketch. It seems most people go for Oppenheimer/Einstein, so I went a different route! Also, I have a really sweet commission piece coming soon that I can't wait to share!

20141027_220732_resized-1.jpg

20141027_2208112.jpg

Thanks for the link - I probably would have missed this otherwise.

This is still my favorite book every month. I can probably call it one of my all time favorites at this point in time. I know they're doing decently, as Nick stated in the article, but I think what they're doing deserves more attention. He said it best himself, it is so 'comic booky'.

New #1 in March. New format, though, sounds like series-of-mini-series (a la HELLBOY and THE GOON), with each mini centered around a small group of characters (if not a single character).

At the end of #25, we've got these separate groups:

Yuri/Laika

Von Braun

Einsteins/Feyman

Groves/Westmoreland/LBJ

Harry

...and if you look closely, the return of a major character is hinted at...

At some point, when everyone's story has been told, I expect they'll all be brought back together for the finale. Can't wait.