• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign for iOS - Anyone Playing?

134 posts in this topic

Quick question. I see a lot of the story missions/levels have a "Chance to Win" and it features things like 250 Iso-8 and different characters. I see that it says "2/4 Rewards Unlocked". What's the secret to unlocking the other rewards? I've played the mission at least five times and haven't been able to unlock anything extra.

Quick question. I see a lot of the story missions/levels have a "Chance to Win" and it features things like 250 Iso-8 and different characters. I see that it says "2/4 Rewards Unlocked". What's the secret to unlocking the other rewards? I've played the mission at least five times and haven't been able to unlock anything extra.

For the original missions you enter the mission right as the selection rotates to something that you have not claimed yet.

In the event missions it seems that you will enter the mission as the selection rotates to something after the item you have not claimed yet.

I've got 4 Squirrel Girl's. :insane:

I only have 3... :(

Should be plenty of room. Originally I had to buy the spots, which I did with those gold coins. Then on Veterans day, they refunded everything I had put into the spots and opened it up for 20 players to join.

Jump on in.

I know a lot of old time comic book collectors. You know the kind who stopped collecting in the early 1990s. For some reason even though they don`t collect comic books anymore they have all told me they play this.

BTW all these fans are unrelated.

I kind of found this interesting on how they are back with Marvel because of this game, but not in the old school way.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

I recently got a new phone but it seems my progress didn't transfer? Has anyone else had the problem or know how to get ones progress on a new phone?

I've gotten a new phone since I started playing - I just make sure I linked it to FB and sync my phone every so often. When I got the new phone I synced it from an old backup.

I recently got a new phone but it seems my progress didn't transfer? Has anyone else had the problem or know how to get ones progress on a new phone?

I've gotten a new phone since I started playing - I just make sure I linked it to FB and sync my phone every so often. When I got the new phone I synced it from an old backup.

+1 I just got a new phone as well. Just make sure you set it up as the same phone rather then as a new phone. If you didn't, just wipe the phone and set it up again saying you want to restore from an iCloud backup (or a backup from your machine if you didn't save to iCloud.)

Okay, I've been using my Wolverine X-Force/Captain America Steve Rogers/The Hood Classic build for a while and am thinking on what I want to build now. I'm thinking I might go with Falcon Mighty Avengers/Daken Classic/Luke Cage Hero for Hire to do the quick strike and defense tiles with immediate power up from Falcon. Has anyone done a build like this?