• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

Good to see 'Poison' Ivy make her debut....

Great show, Sean Pertwee (Dog Soldiers) was always a fave actor, so it was nice to see him expand his role.

9/10 Great show, with a very good building storyline.

I've just caught up, watching the first seven episodes - and I really like it. Pretty much how I'd imagine a live-action Gotham Central comic to be.

I am actually waning off Arrow and Flash although I am still watching but Gotham remains a must see for me.

I'm trying with Constantine but as much as I had hoped it would grab me, it hasn't yet.

My wife and I really enjoy Gotham, seems to get better with each episode.

We turned off Constantine 15 minutes into the first episode, not our cup of tea.

The writing, casting and production quality on "Gotham" have been absolutely outstanding since the start. Really looking forward to part 2 of Season 1. I'm stll watching MAOS but it is not even close quality-wise to "Gotham".

Balloon Man

Goat Man

Fight Club in a office.

Is this the lamest show ever?

I thought the same thing but people seem to like it. I stopped watching it after 5 or 6 episodes.

It's got cache because people are interested in seeing the Batman rogue's gallery of characters develop but I think the entire show has just been awful from start to finish. :eek:

Balloon Man

Goat Man

Fight Club in a office.

I thought the same thing but people seem to like it. I stopped watching it after 5 or 6 episodes.

It's got cache because people are interested in seeing the Batman rogue's gallery of characters develop but I think the entire show has just been awful from start to finish. :eek:

I want to like it - I keep watching hoping that it will get better but it is painfully slow and ham-fisted at times.

They should do away with the stupid villain of the week motif and concentrate on Bruce & Alfred.

And why would anybody be scared of Fish Mooney?

Balloon Man

Goat Man

Fight Club in a office.

I want to like it - I keep watching hoping that it will get better but it is painfully slow and ham-fisted at times.

They should do away with the stupid villain of the week motif and concentrate on Bruce & Alfred.

I wanted to like it too but found it almost amateurish.

I agree with the villain of the week. It has to go.

And why would anybody be scared of Fish Mooney?

Probably her reputation for being ruthless...but she's the main reason I watched for as long as I did. She's hot as all get go! lol