• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

After being trapped in a box for weeks, lost in the USPS system, Kraven is happy to be in town for the holiday and ready to explore NYC.

Currently, he's cozying up to his next hunt and wishing you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

A%20Kraven%20Thanksgiving_zpsdfukhaft.jpg

After being trapped in a box for weeks, lost in the USPS system, Kraven is happy to be in town for the holiday and ready to explore NYC.

Currently, he's cozying up to his next hunt and wishing you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

It looks like he's wearing capri pants and loafers in this pic. Who does he think he is? Pitbull? :grin:

I like how is leg is all kicked up like that :applause:

You know what they say…a Happy Kraven makes a happy…yeah, no clue where I was going with that. (shrug)

You know what they say…a Happy Kraven makes a happy…yeah, no clue where I was going with that. (shrug)

not quite in character for Kraven.

not quite in character for Kraven.

He should probably be PLUCKING that bird

So basically... he is going from New York... to someplace else, only to come back to New York...

I will have to figure out something cool for Kraven to do.

Did Kraven catch the new Star Wars trailer?

He sure did!!!

Kraven%20Star%20Wars_zpsumvulx1c.jpg

ebtorres: Kraven, what did you think of the Star Wars trailer?

Kraven: Star Wars? I thought we were watching Scooby Doo...

On another note, he felt this was more of his type of thing and was pretty excited about the prospect of a new hunt:

Kraven%20Jurassic%20Park_zpsrnjgdgns.jpg

Kraven went out "hunting" today to Coney Island, home of the Warriors...

ConeyIslandWarriors_zps7defa187.jpg

He started the day off at Coney Island Beach, where Kraven was chilling for a bit before participating in a winter volley-ball game...

TravelsofKraven3_zps023062e7.jpg

TravelsofKraven4_zpsb5980486.jpg

He hit up some famous landmarks like the Wonder Wheel, The Cyclone and the old Parachute Drop...

TravelsofKraven7_zps23e4724d.jpg

TravelsofKraven6_zps84612bba.jpg

TravelsofKraven5_zps93e0d412.jpg

He wanted to play "Where's Kraven?" while passing by the NY Aquarium...

TravelsofKraven1_zps34d356fd.jpg

There he is!

TravelsofKraven2_zpscee94aee.jpg

...and last, but not least, a well deserved meal at the original and world famous Nathan's!

TravelsofKraven8_zps85e5a44c.jpg

TravelsofKraven9_zpsb6f67268.jpg

hm I can't put my finger on it, but something looks different about Kraven in front of the Nathans sign.

He's in the pic too; with his chaperone... aka me! He was trying to blend in with the DC charaters on my t-shirt... lol

hm I can't put my finger on it, but something looks different about Kraven in front of the Nathans sign.

He's in the pic too; with his chaperone... aka me! He was trying to blend in with the DC charaters on my t-shirt... lol

That's not you. Everyone knows you look like the Cesar Romero Joker.