• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Does anyone else think Thea is looking more alluring this season?

I like her now that she's developed a backbone and fighting skills.

I didn't like her so much before. But Felicity is my dream-boat :cloud9:

Agreed! Maybe it's the short hair =) Oh and the Felicity flash back to her college days... :cloud9:

Edited by snowman28

YES...and YES :cloud9:

edit reason: I typed out the spoilers which I thought were ALL awesome!!! :headbang:

Edited by gino2paulus2

Ray referred to someone named Gardner I think the name was - something about transferring ownership of the mine to (or from) a person by that name.

Did anyone pick that up? It has been pointed out that Guy Gardner is the GA GL and Gardner Fox created Atom.

I thought this episode was pretty bleh. However....

Yeah, I'm starting to worry that the show may be becoming too predictable and formulaic. Like last week's episode, when we had a one and done case with the copycat vigilante, and then the new villainess Cupid shows up at the end. Fast forward to this week, and we get another one and done with Cupid, and then another new villain shows up at the very end. Last season kept me on the edge of my seat with the extended Brother Blood and Deathstroke storylines; this season I feel has been a bit of a let-down by comparison.

Looking forward to the Flash crossover next time out. (thumbs u

I'm hoping they do something more with Malcolm. I thought Laurel's dad knows that Ollie is the arrow. Why is Ollie still using his voice modifier around him? Did I miss something?

Laurel's dad doesn't know - he was never let in on Ollie's secret, just the truth about Sara.

That said, I still find it hard to suspend my disbelief everytime that someone like Laurel's dad gets close to him, especially like in this episode where there's plenty of light, he's not far away, and he can easily see Ollie's face - as if that eye mask is enough to make you not recognize someone you know well. :doh: :facepalm: