• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,284 posts in this topic

Sometimes it pays to check a dealer's "New Arrivals" section each day..... only takes a couple of minutes. It wasn't cheap, but I didn't have a River City Atlas in my little pile yet. Don't know if I can bring myself to de-slab this one..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

jou2326a.jpg

What a book! :cloud9:

Very nice! Didn't that book belong to a board member? I seem to remember seeing it here before. hm Either way, great pickup! I swear '52 has to be the sweet spot for PCH! (thumbs u

I had the Spokane copy which was also a CGC 8.5, worked out a trade for a ST I needed.

Very nice! Didn't that book belong to a board member? I seem to remember seeing it here before. hm Either way, great pickup! I swear '52 has to be the sweet spot for PCH! (thumbs u

I had the Spokane copy which was also a CGC 8.5, worked out a trade for a ST I needed.

That was it. Thanks for the reminder! (thumbs u

Sometimes it pays to check a dealer's "New Arrivals" section each day..... only takes a couple of minutes. It wasn't cheap, but I didn't have a River City Atlas in my little pile yet. Don't know if I can bring myself to de-slab this one..... GOD BLESS...

jou2326a.jpg

:applause: Nice one Jimbo - I wonder what the Everett art inside is like? (Wouldn't it be nice of more Atlas masterworks were published?)

Awesome book, Jimbo. Congrats! :applause:

This one may have to go up for sale..... but it might well be the glossiest and whitest Atlas book that I own..... I'm torn. GOD BLESS....

..... scanned in the Mylar

ASTONISHING270003.jpg

This one may have to go up for sale..... but it might well be the glossiest and whitest Atlas book that I own..... I'm torn. GOD BLESS....

ASTONISHING270003.jpg

Why sell?

Great book BTW

Just got these undercopies from one of our "Agents of Atlas"....... undercopies help make the world go 'round. GOD BLESS...

WAR290002.jpg

WAR300002.jpg

BATTLEFRONT320002.jpg

Nice Agent Jimbo! If those are under copies, I can't imagine how much nicer the upgrades could be. All great but I've always liked that Battlefront cover with the type in the canon blast and the magenta clouds! (thumbs u

This is the second Battlefront 32 I've had..... I let the first one go to Greg when I was trying to raise funds for the Mystic 19. I was very happy to get this one. Nice copies of these aren't real common. GOD BLESS...

This is the second Battlefront 32 I've had..... I let the first one go to Greg when I was trying to raise funds for the Mystic 19. I was very happy to get this one. Nice copies of these aren't real common. GOD BLESS...

Great war books, Jimbo! :)

ASTONISHING270003.jpg

Don't sell, a glossy white Atlas is a thing of beauty that will be hard to replace.

It's a great splash, and a nice little twist at the end as to what he's afraid of! :)

..... I'll take a stab at it...... Guess the Ending for 200....... Frankie is afraid he won't get home before sunrise, because he himself, is a Vampire ? GOD BLESS...