• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Wanna get Married!
19 19

1,091 posts in this topic

Hey folks. I thought I would reach out via this thread to see if I can locate a front and back cover, or even an incomplete copy with cover of Amazing Man 22. If it does not ring a bell it is the Gustavson cover with the green Nazi gorillas.

aha!! so you are the one who outbid me :baiting::grin: cool pickup man just an awesome book both inside and out!!! GL!!!!!

Yep, sorry about the last minute snipe. This book has been on my want list since the Gerber Guides first came out.

absolutely no worries my friend :foryou: I figured if I entered a bid 3 times the amount I was leading at the duration of the auction I still may get outbid...the auction had like 20 followers and it is a coveted book no doubt...I am happy it went to a boardie!!! I am confident I will own a copy or part of a copy at some point in my lifetime lol You can't argue the thrill of bidding on such a rare item is fun!! just happy to be a part of it!! GOOD TIMES!!!(thumbs u

Hey folks. I thought I would reach out via this thread to see if I can locate a front and back cover, or even an incomplete copy with cover of Amazing Man 22. If it does not ring a bell it is the Gustavson cover with the green Nazi gorillas.

aha!! so you are the one who outbid me :baiting::grin: cool pickup man just an awesome book both inside and out!!! GL!!!!!

Yep, sorry about the last minute snipe. This book has been on my want list since the Gerber Guides first came out.

absolutely no worries my friend :foryou: I figured if I entered a bid 3 times the amount I was leading at the duration of the auction I still may get outbid...the auction had like 20 followers and it is a coveted book no doubt...I am happy it went to a boardie!!! I am confident I will own a copy or part of a copy at some point in my lifetime lol You can't argue the thrill of bidding on such a rare item is fun!! just happy to be a part of it!! GOOD TIMES!!!(thumbs u

Great attitude. Like you, I put in the max I was OK with and just see how it goes. I was lucky. I think a lot of our fellow boardies may have been un-aware of this one.

I need the cover, first 2 wraps and cf of Sups 1.

OK, seriously - who would have such a thing. Anything that could help you, would only have leftovers of exactly what you have.

But you do never know. And I wish I had a few pages of Superman 1 that's for sure.

Ed

I need a high grade cover and first 32 wraps of a Mystery Men 10, with shiny staples.

Preferably never disassembled.

I need a high grade cover and first 32 wraps of a Mystery Men 10, with shiny staples.

Preferably never disassembled.

I got one. What's it worth to ya?

:cloud9: A whole lot.

With the incomplete action 23 I just bought here, I've now married the missing wraps to that book and it's now complete! :)

where did you find that?

The coverless or the incomplete copy? The coverless I have had for some time. the incomplete was from the boards.

With the incomplete action 23 I just bought here, I've now married the missing wraps to that book and it's now complete! :)

where did you find that?

The coverless or the incomplete copy? The coverless I have had for some time. the incomplete was from the boards.

cool was it greg reece? I remember he said he had awesome stuff :)