• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Sonja Fan Club
5 5

1,280 posts in this topic

Hey guys, it seems like only a short time ago I posted as the proud new owner of these Red Sonja pieces - but alas, I have to let them go, so they are up on CLink. I was never able to land a Franke Thorne piece, though. Sorry if this post seems spammy, that's not the intent - just wanted to clue in my fellow RS fans to some OA. (worship)

RAD9DABE20141117_14810.jpg

Red Sonja #19 variant cover by Frank Brunner

RAD97B1220141119_92954.jpg

HUGE 23x30" Gonzalo Mayo painting of Red Sonja

I picked up a pence copy of Red Sonja #10 recently. When I took it out of its bag, I noticed it has a double cover (basically the cover & back cover were stapled on twice) Is this a common mistake with this issue? Does it effect the value in anyway?

I picked up a pence copy of Red Sonja #10 recently. When I took it out of its bag, I noticed it has a double cover (basically the cover & back cover were stapled on twice) Is this a common mistake with this issue? Does it effect the value in anyway?

Books like this are garbage. I'll give you my address so you can dispose of it properly. lol

Just kidding. Post some pics. I'm sure some of us would like to see it. Pence copies were printed at about a 1:10 ratio of the U.S. copies, and a double cover would be even rarer.

Books like this are garbage. I'll give you my address so you can dispose of it properly. lol

Just kidding. Post some pics. I'm sure some of us would like to see it. Pence copies were printed at about a 1:10 ratio of the U.S. copies, and a double cover would be even rarer.

lol nice try! Here are some pics of my odd version...

c844a0a1-8bc2-4ed6-b4b3-b605fa179886_zps2b2cdad3.jpg

2014-12-07125418_zps47c1c179.jpg

2014-12-07125431_zps03611c02.jpg

2014-12-07125454_zps1dfd38f4.jpg