• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

This may have already been posted but I scrolled back a couple posts and didn't see it. (shrug)

If you're ready to get amped for Flash vs. Arrow, we've got the promo for you. There's action, there's comedy — there's plenty of two superfriends trying to bash each other to bits.

See more 'The Flash': Every Major DC Character on The CW Series

Watch the full, two-part crossover during the Dec. 2 episode of The Flash and the Dec. 3 episode of Arrow. And check out what the shows' cast and creators told The Hollywood Reporter about the TV event here.

I saw it but it's cool to see again! Thanks for the link I'm sure folks will enjoy it as well. I really like where this is going. Maybe Ollie will help give our Flash friend a spine. I mean "I'm pretty sure that's illegal" doesn't exactly instill fear in a villain. Barry needs to toughen up a bit. Ollie might be just the dude to do it.

I saw it but it's cool to see again! Thanks for the link I'm sure folks will enjoy it as well. I really like where this is going. Maybe Ollie will help give our Flash friend a spine. I mean "I'm pretty sure that's illegal" doesn't exactly instill fear in a villain. Barry needs to toughen up a bit. Ollie might be just the dude to do it.

I think this is precisely WHY they have this crossover. The word on the street is that Flash is a bit on the soft side.....now Arrow can toughen that boy up.

Problem solved. :applause:

Clock King

I'm loving this series overall, as I am all caught up now and enjoyed this episode.

There is something about this CB show that tugs at my heart. I guess it is the loss of his mom and his father going to prison when he didn't deserve this.

What a great show!

:applause:

I'm really enjoying this show (and Arrow as well)

I love the easter eggs, though most are pointed out to me after the fact. Here's a couple of posters that were on an alley wall in the episode last night.

Nighthawk and Cinnamon

FlashCapNandC_zpsc4663678.jpg

Blue Devil

FlashCapBlue_zps0e7d63df.jpg

...and I heard a Ralph Dibny (Elongated Man) name drop by Dr. Wells

Just a great, Great show.

I love the easter eggs, though most are pointed out to me after the fact. Here's a couple of posters that were on an alley wall in the episode last night.

Nighthawk and Cinnamon

Blue Devil

I was wondering about that, and went back to the scene a few times to see if any clues jumped out at me.

Nighthawk and Cinnamon

Blue Devil

I was wondering about that, and went back to the scene a few times to see if any clues jumped out at me.

It's getting hard to watch these comic shows without blinking. It's fun though, to hear about something and go back and find it.

I heard Ralph's name mentioned as well. I thought I heard a few other familiar names mentioned by Dr Wells, but did not go back to listen. ( I assumed others would have made a full list ) Those were among the names of the 17 "dead" from the incident that Dr Wells caused. I suspect that those are actually not dead at all, but are going to be "special" characters

I am feeling a familiar tone from Smallville with all of the regular people impacted by the event.

Watched episode 7 tonight, it was interesting. It is hard to tell what Wells motives are, but it seems to me like he has access to the future but is not from it. I also think he may not have knowledge of who the reverse flash is.

In this episode the future newspaper was large enough that you could read the articles. I froze and read it and was bummed out. It is mainly a bunch of gibberish about anti-government terrorists attacking Starling city and Central city with rockets with improper grammar and some repeating sentences.

Watched episode 7 tonight, it was interesting. It is hard to tell what Wells motives are, but it seems to me like he has access to the future but is not from it. I also think he may not have knowledge of who the reverse flash is.

In this episode the future newspaper was large enough that you could read the articles. I froze and read it and was bummed out. It is mainly a bunch of gibberish about anti-government terrorists attacking Starling city and Central city with rockets with improper grammar and some repeating sentences.

We did the same thing! Thought we were going to get some insight but it was just made up nonsense. Did like the "Waynetech-Queen Inc Merger"

This episode ramped up the intensity (finally).

it also ramped up the typical CW stuff. Since the Flash told Iris that she is a woman worth being on time for now her feelings for the Flash have intensified but they can't be together. Same old and tired Smallville stuff.

This episode ramped up the intensity (finally).

it also ramped up the typical CW stuff. Since the Flash told Iris that she is a woman worth being on time for now her feelings for the Flash have intensified but they can't be together. Same old and tired Smallville stuff.

I don't mind the "CW" stuff, I know they need it to keep the show on the air. I just ignore it.

Wells seems to be intent on preventing some future disaster. He appeared less evil in the last show.