• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,442 posts in this topic

Thanks gang!!! It's one of my very favorite pedigrees too :cloud9: Here's another recent purchase & YES Billbo, it's already out of the slab!!! Also, I'm gonna do something almost NOBODY would do .... I'm gonna have Matty re-attach the cover!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o I figure "F" it, it's my book & I want it in one piece. It could always be "un-attached" if I sell it (I won't though). It's awesome inside, right Russ (he loves Space Rovers)!!! Committing "Larsony" is one of my favorite things :)

RADF23762014423_141821_zpsea9e8706.jpg

Oh and since I'm on this title, I also picked THIS baby up too!!! This book is also free from the slab & is crazy insanely KILLER condition wise!!! A small piece off of the back cover & a tiny stain at the bottom right keep this book from being the 9.4 that all of the other surrounding issues from the Church collection were graded.

RADEF4522014423_142641_zps7430d295.jpg

Oh and since I'm on this title, I also picked THIS baby up too!!! This book is also free from the slab & is crazy insanely KILLER condition wise!!! A small piece off of the back cover & a tiny stain at the bottom right keep this book from being the 9.4 that all of the other surrounding issues from the Church collection were graded.

Quite the showcase today, congrats , and keep em coming! :applause::applause::applause: Edited by Sagii

Thanks gang!!! It's one of my very favorite pedigrees too :cloud9: Here's another recent purchase & YES Billbo, it's already out of the slab!!! Also, I'm gonna do something almost NOBODY would do .... I'm gonna have Matty re-attach the cover!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o I figure "F" it, it's my book & I want it in one piece. It could always be "un-attached" if I sell it (I won't though). It's awesome inside, right Russ (he loves Space Rovers)!!! Committing "Larsony" is one of my favorite things :)

RADF23762014423_141821_zpsea9e8706.jpg

:cloud9:(worship)

Quite the showcase today, congrats , and keep em coming! :applause::applause::applause:

Well thank you!!! However, that's about all I can do right now ...