• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Tracking # says it was delivered the 14th. The local PO is screwy from what Mr. ebtorres told me. He will be making a run to investigate.

Any news on this Ernesto ? I'm about to ship a book to you and want to be sure you get it

Kraven in some cleavage-that's what we need

This picture exists…but I ran it by the board moderators and they deemed it as inappropriate.

So…..

I got a physical print of it and it will be attached to the scrapbook so everyone getting Kraven can enjoy the picture!

So if Kraven is truly lost, that means there is a picture of a little plastic man with my ex-girlfriend's boobs floating around out there…awesome!

I miss him so much! :cry:

So do I…he was my little pocket-buddy!

:o

That's why he said EX-girlfriend. She didn't understand the special relationship that he and Kraven shared.

I miss him so much! :cry:

So do I…he was my little pocket-buddy!

:o

That's why he said EX-girlfriend. She didn't understand the special relationship that he and Kraven shared.

lol

Its either me or Kraven!

The lonely grave of Paula Schultz....

unidentified remains were found in the desert, dental records confirmed they were of Kraven. Batman....feeling the Arizona Desert avenged Batgirl for him, the Bat returned to Gotham, some can say Kraven escaped and was off the hook considering the Bat never got a hand on him. There is an unmarked grave near where the remains were found for those feeling nostalgic....but fret not, Kraven is now enjoying the ultimate hunting safari...

Grave.jpg

Perhaps we need to hire a private investigator hm