• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

I sent the books Modern Standard. It's been about 3 months.

My last moderns took 3 months 2 weeks. I would say any day now yours will be going out. Anything good :baiting:

Batman Adventures 12 is the best book. I submitted my first batch ever - 60 9.8 pre screen. A lot of Valiant variants and gold books, along with some early Valiant keys. A few other books. I have a couple boxed of 9.8 candidates that I'd love to send in, but need to know I'm doing it right.

I sent the books Modern Standard. It's been about 3 months.

My last moderns took 3 months 2 weeks. I would say any day now yours will be going out. Anything good :baiting:

Batman Adventures 12 is the best book. I submitted my first batch ever - 60 9.8 pre screen. A lot of Valiant variants and gold books, along with some early Valiant keys. A few other books. I have a couple boxed of 9.8 candidates that I'd love to send in, but need to know I'm doing it right.

If you did pre-screen you can know which passed already. You are likely looking at another couple of weeks as pre-screen adds more time.

If you log into your account look for the column "category" anything that says MODERN has passed the 9.8 pre-screen. If you aren't sure shoot me a pm.

Thanks! What's interesting is that I remember seeing that information before, but now it has all been changed to n/a. Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer. I wish I could recall the number of comics that were listed as modern. It was a good number.

I can finally participate in this. Sent in 3 Golden Age ECs and an ASM #129, with my 4-book society coupon:

Collector's Society 4-Book Submission Mailed : 11/19/14

Collector's Society 4-Book Submission Received : 11/21/14

Collector's Society 4-Book Submission Verified : 11/24/14

Just for my mental notes. I turned in 4 books for grading at Reno Comicon 22 Nov :) I will see them next year !

Dropped off at Con 11/22/2014

Received 11/26/2014

Verified 12/1/2014

Edited by Griff

MFT 5 books via Anastasia's Collectibles @ Comikaze

Received: 11/11

Verified: 11/18

Scheduled for grading: ??/??

Graded: ??/??

Graded/QC: ??/??

Shipped: ??/??

MFT 6 books via Anastasia's Collectibles @ Comikaze (Currently with CCS)

Received: ??/??

Verified: ??/??

Scheduled for grading: ??/??

Graded: ??/??

Graded/QC: ??/??

Shipped: ??/??

Moved to verified today (11/18). Only took them 5 business days to do that. Based on their SLA of 15 days MFT, they're not going to make it to Shipped.

Still in verified status with the holiday coming up.