• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 1 Club?
22 22

1,041 posts in this topic

Sweet books guys!

Speaking of upgrading, I'm looking to join this little club so I'm looking for a low grade CGC Blue label to get my foot in the door.

If anyone has an under copy available or thinking of selling their current to upgrade please let me know via PM.

Thanks!

Sweet books guys!

Speaking of upgrading, I'm looking to join this little club so I'm looking for a low grade CGC Blue label to get my foot in the door.

If anyone has an under copy available or thinking of selling their current to upgrade please let me know via PM.

Thanks!

Well I know that there are 2 blue label 1.8's up for auction right now. One on Heritage and one on MyComicShop. Not sure what grade you're looking for, but it's a good starting point!

Sweet books guys!

Thanks!

Well I know that there are 2 blue label 1.8's up for auction right now. One on Heritage and one on MyComicShop. Not sure what grade you're looking for, but it's a good starting point!

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check these out.

I'm just looking for the best copy I can find within my budget so anywhere from 1.8-2.5 I would think should hopefully be doable.

Thanks again.

UPDATE: eh, those 2 are pretty ugly, even for 1.8, lol, I think I'll keep looking so if anyone has any available please drop me a line.

Edited by Web Spinner

If you're looking to join this great clubhouse, I've got a 1.8 on ebay right now. It's just back from the fine folks at CGC. No reserve. It's currently at 1,300. I think it's a good deal.

photo amazingspider-man1a.jpg

photo amazingspider-man1d.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-1-CGC-1-8-Universal-OW-Pages-Marvel-Comics-1963-/381051554879?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

- Lee

I'm bringing up my copy again to ask a question - The name David (G?)Zower appears on the cover and I'm remember a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #23 I believe I sold way back in 2002ish with the same name. Do anyone else have a copy of Spidey with this name on the cover? hm

cAmazingSpiderMan1.jpg

If you're looking to join this great clubhouse, I've got a 1.8 on ebay right now. It's just back from the fine folks at CGC. No reserve. It's currently at 1,300. I think it's a good deal.

- Lee

I don't think this thread is meant to be for selling or promotion. There are other threads for that purpose. You must be desperate to get your price.