• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

So far! click for full size :cloud9:

DVSvMjql.jpg

I'm glad someone is doing this... I was gonna give this a shot myself haha

I think someone at EW.com forgot to publish their story hm

It was released at Imagecomics.com instead.. I was thinking the same thing lol

Great news that these are going to be easy to get!

Felix, we need a massive print of entire image one day :cloud9:

I second this on both counts.

The number of people and beings on those covers gives an idea as to the magnitude of this story. It isn't built around a character or team but a world. This is powerful stuff. Aging the 3 Horsemen is a great way to show time passing in the story.

I sometimes get frustrated that it takes more time to get these stories out in a timely manner but every single time I'm reminded why this book is worth the wait. :applause:

Edited by The Authority

Is there any backstory to that MasterBlaster frame? Who is that, pestilence? And who is he/she riding?

Can't wait....

He's riding whatever was on the #2 cover.

I'm sure we'll figure that out who that is in a coming issue.. In the 2 page preview posted in CBR Conquest was on him, so I guess it will come into play in that issue

Is there any backstory to that MasterBlaster frame? Who is that, pestilence? And who is he/she riding?

Can't wait....

I'm sure we'll figure that out who that is in a coming issue.. In the 2 page preview posted in CBR Conquest was on him, so I guess it will come into play in that issue

I just got back from visiting Nick at his studio. He showed me the interior art to #16. All I can say is...OMG. They picked the right issue to showcase with these variants. I didn't think #13 could be topped so soon, but #16 is now the high point in the series. Just amazing visuals and action. We're all in for a treat when this thing is finished. Can't wait.

Will be posting Nick's pencils to the other covers as soon as I get them scanned. A board exclusive!

Great news that these are going to be easy to get!

Felix, we need a massive print of entire image one day :cloud9:

Working on it! (thumbs u

*Some* version of this will be available to fans in 2015. That's all I can say for now.

Can't wait....

I just got back from visiting Nick at his studio. He showed me the interior art to #16. All I can say is...OMG. They picked the right issue to showcase with these variants. I didn't think #13 could be topped so soon, but #16 is now the high point in the series. Just amazing visuals and action. We're all in for a treat when this thing is finished. Can't wait.

Will be posting Nick's pencils to the other covers as soon as I get them scanned. A board exclusive!

Thank you :applause: