• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

Check CC's listing on the trimmed one again. Someone changed the grade and description. Originally labeling that book a fine was a pretty gross misrepresentation of the book.

It should be yanked from the current auction and put up in a future one. With an issue of going from fine to ng.

They changed the descriptions on all the Showcases that were from that bound volume from 6.0 to No Grade: 0.3 after there's been bids on them :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

WTF Is that all about (shrug):o

BTW, there were 10 11 of them (Showcases from the bound volume) that were labeled that way - all have since been downgraded to "No Grade: 0.3", whatever the heck a 0.3 is anyway. So they made the same mistake a few times :/

This copy is really moving now. Someone is going to have a nice Christmas.

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=577356

Wow, it's at $70k now!

Holy cannoli :o

That's alot of pastry my friend....

One year and a 60% bump in price. Not bad! And it was cream'ish

Sold March 2013 for 47k and just closed at 75k.

Been watching it, no idea really.

There isn't even a .5 on GPA.

But I'll guess $2000 (shrug)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say $2300. For the very reason you stated. hm

-J.

It's a nice .5 that's for darned sure. The chunk out of the back cover seems to be the worst of it, otherwise with just a completely split spine wouldn't it'd be like a 1.8 - 2.0?