• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

does anyone else have suspicions when it comes to some ebay auctions, why would an auction be over 100 when you get get the set cheaper. and by the way I bought a set of global from Mile High, next day they quadrupled the price

I would double check with them.. Chuck is notorious to invoice "out of stock" when stuff like that usually happens

This one hasn't heated up yet, but What if 105 first May Parker could be one to get now before Spider-verse is over. Also Amazing Spider-man 30 first Morlun, great Campbell Cover and sleeper for sure.

does anyone know the issue where peter and mjs baby was born?

ASM somewhere in the 4-teens I think.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_418

What if 105 has always been a hot issue, pulling 2-4x the issues around it. It heated up long ago and stuck. It could blow up of course, just letting you know this book always had interest.

ASM vol2 # 30 has always had hype , but it has never really done anything. There have been 2 cgc 9.6 copies that sold for under $25 each this month alone. This one could blow up for sure, but im bored of hearing about it.

I just read ASM 418 again could barely get through Skroce's pencils. Anyhow, Did they ever name their baby? They had a nursery and everything. I didn't see a name given in 418, MJ just kept saying " my baby". Whatever happened with the baby anyways? I know Norman Osborn took the remains, but what happened with it, I don't recall.

This one hasn't heated up yet, but What if 105 first May Parker could be one to get now before Spider-verse is over. Also Amazing Spider-man 30 first Morlun, great Campbell Cover and sleeper for sure.

What if 105 has always been a hot issue, pulling 2-4x the issues around it. It heated up long ago and stuck. It could blow up of course, just letting you know this book always had interest.

ASM vol2 # 30 has always had hype , but it has never really done anything. There have been 2 cgc 9.6 copies that sold for under $25 each this month alone. This one could blow up for sure, but im bored of hearing about it.

I just read ASM 418 again could barely get through Skroce's pencils. Anyhow, Did they ever name their baby? They had a nursery and everything. I didn't see a name given in 418, MJ just kept saying " my baby". Whatever happened with the baby anyways? I know Norman Osborn took the remains, but what happened with it, I don't recall.

Spider-Zombie

does anyone else have suspicions when it comes to some ebay auctions, why would an auction be over 100 when you get get the set cheaper. and by the way I bought a set of global from Mile High, next day they quadrupled the price

HA! He did the same thing with LEGENDS #1 & 4. That book was $3 for the longest time, movie news hits and now he wants a ridiculous price for both issues.

Good think I got them for NM for $1.50 each! lol

Hmmmmmm......

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/11/24/speculator-corner-amazing-spider-maan-418