• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

How is the recently returned neighbour cat?

Oh Ennis has been fine!

Ennis_zps3628de85.jpg

But he's lost a lot of his wanderlust and doesn't come around to our street as often anymore. Tabitha, the new addition to the family a couple of doors down from Ennis, is a different story entirely though. She and Marty from down the same street are frequent visitors. The WOMAN tells me that the two are sitting waiting for kitty treats on our front porch by 6:20 AM! Here's a few pictures of Tabitha that The WOMAN took a few weeks ago:

DSCN3387_zpsc2cc9fd8.jpg

DSCN3388_zps127126a6.jpg

DSCN3386_zps85e5a6df.jpg

:)

PS I was recently gifted Scott Pilgrim...well,I found it in a trash bin a few years ago....and read it for the third time,and.....wow,I really like it...Hep....have you read it? Could be a good stocking stuffer from me if no...if I can swing the postage!?! lol

Buy a kids comic..give it to a kid...after making sure it's okay with the guardian....just to be safe.Sucks we are in a world were you gotta be careful like that.On both sides.But,still,its worth doing.Do it.

The kids may keep and remember that comic forever.

So choose wisely.

PS I was recently gifted Scott Pilgrim...well,I found it in a trash bin a few years ago....and read it for the third time,and.....wow,I really like it...Hep....have you read it?

No, I know nothing about Scott Pilgrim.

(shrug)

Captain Carrot!For a second there my mind was on Flaming Carrot! Haha

Hep,Scott Pilgrim is a Toronto based comic about a fellow and his band,girlfriend,hipsterness..was made.intonation decent movie,Scott Pilgrim vs the World?It is a good read,still in print.