• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

I picked this one up tonight, and I am really excited about it. Not the best grade, but I have always loved this book!

Punch13_zps5c49898e.jpg

:applause:

Now that's a cool book.

Sure is! Love the illuminated grave with the artists names on the headstone! :applause:

Thanks guys! Did anyone pick-up any of those higher grade Mystics on Heritage? There were some beautiful books that really jumped in price.

...the jump for the Mystic 18 was...... irritating........ but I'm not going to be a sore loser. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks guys! Did anyone pick-up any of those higher grade Mystics on Heritage? There were some beautiful books that really jumped in price.

...the jump for the Mystic 18 was...... irritating........ but I'm not going to be a sore loser. GOD BLESS...

Better a sore loser than a sore winner - that really smarts!

Some of the prices were moderate, but several books went for four figures. The #18 is definitely scarce...

....at 1400 geets, I think I might have been a sore winner lol ....but that stupid comic is the epitome of cool, I guess it's one of a dozen or so that you go to the bank for.... GOD BLESS....

It's was driven to new heights!

....at 1400 geets, I think I might have been a sore winner lol ....but that stupid comic is the epitome of cool, I guess it's one of a dozen or so that you go to the bank for.... GOD BLESS....

1400. Holy carp.

...for posterity's sake, it was the same book that sold raw on Heritage a few months ago... they called it a fine or fine plus then.... the new owner apparently had it slabbed and that paid off for them. My memory isn't as good as it once was... but I think it hit 800 or so raw. GOD BLESS...

1400. Holy carp.

Agreed. A little rich for my blood, good thing I don't particularly want that issue (but wouldn't mind being an owner of it!) Some of the $$$ for particular PCH issues/covers makes sense to me, but others (like a Mystic 18 going for this much) leave me scratching my head. I personally love Mystic 21 a great deal more, but different strokes I suppose. :)

1400. Holy carp.

Agreed. A little rich for my blood, good thing I don't particularly want that issue (but wouldn't mind being an owner of it!) Some of the $$$ for particular PCH issues/covers makes sense to me, but others (like a Mystic 18 going for this much) leave me scratching my head. I personally love Mystic 21 a great deal more, but different strokes I suppose. :)

18 is definitely scarcer in nearly all grades.