• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I liked the episode as well but I was like, they are attacking another group and leaving Michonne to babysit??? :o

I don't have a problem with Rick leaving Michonne at the church to protect Carl and Judith. Sasha seems too damn unstable and Tyresse would try to talk somebody out of taking the church. Michonne is the right person for the job, IMO.

Correct!

Just like in the book where Rick trusts her (or Andrea) to protect the homefront, that's why she stays behind in the show. Wouldn't you guys want to leave your kids with one of the strongest of the group? (shrug)

And wasn't there someone else watching the captured cops besides Sasha? I think it was Noah but he won't put up much of a fight against Bob #2.

I thought I saw Daryl walking in the background, but it was hard to tell.

I saw that too, but, it could have been a crew member that was out of place. I don't think there was anyone else there with Sasha.

After the guy walks past the pillars he is never seen again. He was too far from the camera to make out who it was.

Oof.... :P

Just saw the episode.

Finally figured out that Rick and company are the problem. Everywhere they go they cause misery and death, they go to a new location and manage to easily take over/destroy the inhabitants way of life. Oh hi Gabriel, we saved you and now you owe us, we're going to take over your place, threaten you and belittle everything you stand for. lol

The Prison, Woodbury, Terminus, Morgan's Fortress of Solitude, Gabriel's Church, and now this new Hospital location. Everything and everyone they come in contact with, :flamed:

When the zombie hits the fan you want to be in a place that you're familiar with, stay at the police dept from the first season, you had everything you needed, get back there and restart. I'm guessing they're probably like 5-10 miles from there? :insane:

And wasn't there someone else watching the captured cops besides Sasha? I think it was Noah but he won't put up much of a fight against Bob #2.

I thought I saw Daryl walking in the background, but it was hard to tell.

I saw that too, but, it could have been a crew member that was out of place. I don't think there was anyone else there with Sasha.

After the guy walks past the pillars he is never seen again. He was too far from the camera to make out who it was.

I thought they all were still there - but that Bob talked Sasha into going to another room so they could both see the 'walker' he was referring to.

The ironic thing is that earlier in the show Noah said that Bob was 'one of the good ones.' Apparently he was wrong.

Edited by Mike Wazowski

The Runaway Reverend will get it , oh in about 3 hours from now.

Gets eaten by the last of his flock he left to die.

2c