• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,202 posts in this topic

People have their lists of who they won't deal with. When you harass enough people with your "could you do 80% off of your asking price and throw in shipping" sometimes your name gets added to those lists.

This!

He admitted to shilling.

He admitted to being a liar.

Liars are cons.

And con men take fools for their money.

Go back and read, maybe then you will find I never shilled, I was accused . Then I did everything to cancel the bids and auctions in question.

I never lied, I gave full disclosure about everything.

If you don't like me keep your opinions to yourself.

Edited by HusTrucK

He admitted to shilling.

Liars are cons.

Go back and read, maybe then you will find I never shilled, I was accused . Then I did everything to cancel the bids and auctions in question.

.... I damn myself, but no, I remember it as you proving you shilled your own auction.

I don't THINK I am presenting an opinion, but perhaps it could be construed as such. You are a liar it's a fact, and no, I am not keeping it to myself.

You keep telling yourself that, everyone in my kudos thread is a liar as well lol

It's OK if you can't read,

I'll send you Rosetta Stone one of these days to help you out.

Could you? الأبله

Hustruck you do know that kudos threads are meaningless right? They only allow for the presentation of glowing coverage. If you say anything negative you get a strike and it goes poof. So by saying "no one says anything bad about me in an area where no one can say anything negative" it does nothing bolster your sterling reputation. My boy Gin Rummy said it better.

ebk-absence-of-evidence-is-not-the-evidence-of-absence.jpg

Hustruck you do know that kudos threads are meaningless right? They only allow for the presentation of glowing coverage. If you say anything negative you get a strike and it goes poof. So by saying "no one says anything bad about me in an area where no one can say anything negative" it does nothing bolster your sterling reputation. My boy Gin Rummy said it better.

ebk-absence-of-evidence-is-not-the-evidence-of-absence.jpg

I like your taste in tv shows. (thumbs u

He admitted to shilling.

Liars are cons.

If you want to do much more than be a bottom feeder, you better get a little humility, mannup, and hardwire your *spoon* together. And if you screw Richie and/or Doug over, you may as well start collecting and reselling biopsy slides.

I like to take people at their word Hustruck, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Its just that too many of these types of things seem to happen to you. I have never had someone pick me out at random and shill my Ebay auctions or hack my PayPal account or any other weird things, so I guess it makes people suspicious.

To answer your last question, in my opinion only, NO! It was your mistake that lead to the problems with the transaction. At this point, the sellers have a right to protect themselves. This goes back to the reputation thing.

He got caught shilling too?

Yes, but it's ok, nobody died.

kdhh.jpg

-slym

I don't know anything about the specific charges being discussed, so I have no comment.

However, this following example is the worst shill I've ever experienced, in terms of outright stupidity.

I suspected the person was shilling. On Ebay of course. I was second highest bid. The auction ends like 11 pm eastern time. The seller pms me at 1115 and says, "Hey, I cant get the winner on the phone. The book is yours if you want it."

Seriously?

I don't know anything about the specific charges being discussed, so I have no comment.

However, this following example is the worst shill I've ever experienced, in terms of outright stupidity.

I suspected the person was shilling. On Ebay of course. I was second highest bid. The auction ends like 11 pm eastern time. The seller pms me at 1115 and says, "Hey, I cant get the winner on the phone. The book is yours if you want it."

Seriously?

:roflmao:

Seriously?

And....you bought the book right??