• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,148 posts in this topic

I thought I would like cannolis...I was wrong. Too greasy for my taste. Was disappointed.

you had a bad cannoli

This x10,000. Where on earth did you have a greasy cannoli??? It's ricotta cheese, chocolate chips, and sugar lol

I thought I would like cannolis...I was wrong. Too greasy for my taste. Was disappointed.

you had a bad cannoli

This x10,000. Where on earth did you have a greasy cannoli??? It's ricotta cheese, chocolate chips, and sugar lol

that sounds disgusting

you had a bad cannoli

Greasy like still from the frying oil? Without question one of the best things about the holiday season is my grandmother making cannoli! Find a real place and try again!

For someone named Jimmy Linguini, you sure aren't Italian lol They are delicious. Standing offer, if any boardie is ever in NYC I will gladly take you to get a cannoli, my treat. Just PM me.

I don't think you would take me :sorry:

For someone named Jimmy Linguini, you sure aren't Italian lol They are delicious. Standing offer, if any boardie is ever in NYC I will gladly take you to get a cannoli, my treat. Just PM me.
for posterity

You got it! :banana:

you had a bad cannoli

Oh, that's interesting. What is it that keeps those ingredients together....?

SO the appropriate action is for Adonis to get the 9.6 back where he can than sell it for double what it was offered to the buyer?

You talking about appropriate actions is hillarious.

I'M NOT ITALIAN. I GET IT, YOU DON'T NEED TO POST IT FOUR TIMES UGH UGH UGH

I think where people are getting confused is in your name choice. Linguini is a type of pasta and pasta is most associated with Italy so members are making the leap in logic that you are Italian.

In actuality pasta was invented in China so logically members should believe that you are Chinese.

Perhaps a name change can alleviate any further confusion. Unless you are Italian, in which case the confusion doesn't lie with your name but rather the misunderstanding of pasta history.

I think where people are getting confused is in your name choice. Linguini is a type of pasta and pasta is most associated with Italy so members are making the leap in logic that you are Italian.

In actuality pasta was invented in China so logically members should believe that you are Chinese.

Perhaps a name change can alleviate any further confusion. Unless you are Italian, in which case the confusion doesn't lie with your name but rather the misunderstanding of pasta history.

Mmmmm pasta.

In actuality, pasta predates Marco Polo by centuries. The whole Marco Polo thing was a fabrication in the 1920s for some pasta company.

Actually, some foods showed up across the globe at approximately the same time more than once in history, so it is tough to call one culture over another invented any one food in many cases.

:)

-slym