• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

Any chance wytches #1 2nd print will heat up? Seeing how it has a much smaller print run.

I doubt it. There are other similar recent books (EoW, MD) which had 2nd, 3rd, 4th prints in the 1000-2000 range that no one seems to care about.

I like the book and pretty much all of the variant covers look great but there's just way way too many, more than other titles that have been poo-pooed on here for having less (Bedlam, Southern Bastards).

I'm only getting the ones that are accessible.

My area Phantom shop, Wade's Comic Madness, sells them for cover as well as the display variant.

My area Ghost shop, Brave New World's, well no variant is ever cover price there, and the only reason I got one is because of Sienkiewicz

It is unfortunate, but I think these variants are going to keep Wytches from seeing the potential it could have as a title. Not as bad as Uber, but definitely not ideal. Image has usually been smarter than this.

I like the book and pretty much all of the variant covers look great but there's just way way too many, more than other titles that have been poo-pooed on here for having less (Bedlam, Southern Bastards).

My area Phantom shop, Wade's Comic Madness, sells them for cover as well as the display variant.

My area Ghost shop, Brave New World's, well no variant is ever cover price there, and the only reason I got one is because of Sienkiewicz

It is unfortunate, but I think these variants are going to keep Wytches from seeing the potential it could have as a title. Not as bad as Uber, but definitely not ideal. Image has usually been smarter than this.

Can't really blame Image. The game is make money and #1's sell more than any other issue hence endless reprints/variant covers.

Can't really blame Image. The game is make money and #1's sell more than any other issue hence endless reprints/variant covers.

As far as I know, it's the creator's choice not Image.

Any chance wytches #1 2nd print will heat up? Seeing how it has a much smaller print run.

I doubt it. There are other similar recent books (EoW, MD) which had 2nd, 3rd, 4th prints in the 1000-2000 range that no one seems to care about.

Depends on how popular this book gets.

The Saga #1 additional printings can hit some pretty big prices in 9.8.