• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THOR: RAGNAROK official thread (7/28/2017)
5 5

896 posts in this topic

Interested to see if it goes the way of Oeming Storyline or will stick truer to the Rangarok story overall.

i loved oeming's story arc... i remember when it got out i had to go to several sellers to get one (and last) copie of the n°80...

didn't knew it was a "difficult" comic to get

regards

hm

Will Amon Amarth make a song cameo? That would ROCK!!

:applause:

I approve of this Uru-heavy music also, Chris.

I don't get it, is he complaining about playing Heimdall because its beneath his ilk as an actor? (shrug)

Probably cause it was a small scene or one of his final scenes in the MCU

Haven't there been multiple Ragnarok stories in the various Thor comics?

What about Thor 272-278?

You had me at 'quality storyline'.

Here is the Ragnarok storyline that I first experienced as a kid, and couldn't believe they were 'killing off' Thor.

http://www.comicvine.com/ragnarok/4045-56586/

Thor #272 - The Day the Thunder Failed!

Thor #273 - Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bridge!

Thor #274 - The Eye and the Arrow

Thor #275 - A Balance is Struck!

Thor #276 - Mine - This Hammer!

Thor #277 - Time of the Trolls!

Thor #278 - At Long Last - Ragnarok?

Fun times!

:applause:

Thor #80 has been a difficult issue to find ever since it came out. Such a small print run. I bet those sales figures are skyrocketing on GPA.

I'm re-reading the Simonson run now. It's been years since I've read it. It's been my favorite overall storyline from any comic series ever since I first read it. I'm on #340 now and it's just as spectacular to read this time as it was the first time!

I'm actually working on collecting that run right now so I can read it for the first time, lol!

Read the Beta Ray Bill issues so far, great stuff!

What Tom Hiddleston Said About THOR: RAGNAROK... Last Year

--------------------

"In the mythology, when you get into Ragnarok, which is the 'end of all things', it's not the end of the world...It's the end of time, and the universe, and space. And I think, if I am correct...Loki essentially, sets that in motion. And his motivation for doing so is intriguing and he almost becomes the incarnation of chaos, in a way...So I think that can be quite new." He then continued, hinting at the inclusion of Sigyn, Loki's wife in the comic books. "In the myth, he has a wife called Sigyn who protects him from a poison serpent who is dripping venom into his mouth. And she has a bowl over his mouth and of course the bowl keeps filling up and she has to empty it, and so his damnation could be interesting. I don't know...I mean, Loki is a character who's existed in popular consciousness for 3,000 years, so there are many, many iterations I could explore...It's just a question of whether audiences would want to see him again."

--------------------