• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

Picked up a coverless Blue Ribbon #10...anyone know if Fedoraman is still making those covers?

He was just a couple of months back, so PM him.

thanks...yeah I did I just noticed he hadn't posted in quite awhile so just wondered if anyone had any other way to contact him if he was still doing these...should have been a little clearer thanks...shoot me a PM if anyone's got his contact info it would be appreciated

Edited by gino2paulus2

She's seen better days but she's all mine...

lf_zps0a23fb06.jpeg

Does anyone have the 800 number for Collectors Anonymous? I developed quite the habit over the last 30+ years. :insane:

:headbang::headbang::headbang: that's one that still eludes me, but always a treat to see this alluring cover in any grade! Congrats!

She's seen better days but she's all mine...

lf_zps0a23fb06.jpeg

Does anyone have the 800 number for Collectors Anonymous? I developed quite the habit over the last 30+ years. :insane:

:headbang::headbang::headbang: that's one that still eludes me, but always a treat to see this alluring cover in any grade! Congrats!

She's perfect!!! :applause: (thumbs u

Silver Age, i know, but it's a 10 cent cover price point, so 'end of gold cusp' :DLifeWithArchie5_zps3b8a7bde.jpg

Very nice looking book. I like the cover art as well.

Ken

Thanks Ken! Yeah, it's an early issue from the series. And it is a cool horror cover!

What did the BR#14 go for?

And I know it's not necessarily a killer cover, but it was a copy I was missing in my collection.

Guess I forgot to mention the high bidder was me. :blush:

:applause::applause: Way to go! That is a killer copy. And the cover image matches anything DC did with 'More Fun', it's obvious competition!