• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread

1,122 posts in this topic

Great news, can't wait to see how Thanos' new relationship with Death develops!

Haven't read Infinity Revelations yet. Is it a good read? Heard differing opinions at my LCS.

Also, do I need to read it in preparation for Thanos Vs. Hulk? Stoked for that mini-series!

Haven't read Infinity Revelations yet. Is it a good read? Heard differing opinions at my LCS.

Also, do I need to read it in preparation for Thanos Vs. Hulk? Stoked for that mini-series!

Here's my previously posted thoughts: I enjoyed Infinity Revelation. It was a trippy read which raised several questions, and left a few points open to interpretation. You can tell Starlin's having fun though, with some laugh-out-loud dialogue and crushing fight scenes from Thanos (thumbs u Gotta admit the ending nearly brought a tear to my eye, and am intrigued to see where it leads!

And yes, it seems that all of Starlin's new Thanos stories are part of a large arc. In the article below Starlin states, "Chronologically our epic goes as follows: The Thanos Annual to Thanos vs The Hulk, to The Infinity Revelation to The Infinity Relativity to (possibly) an unnamed miniseries and it all comes to a climax in my third and final yet-to-entitled Thanos graphic novel."

http://www.newsarama.com/22781-thanos-saves-the-universe-in-starlin-s-mind-blowing-thanos-infinity-relativity.html