• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shadow Images Kudos
1 1

21 posts in this topic

I would like to give a big hat to his packing ethics. He actually secured comic books very well. Unlikely most people from eBay which send comic books with air bubble envelope and not so secured cardboard to protect comic books during delivery. Big A+ on his packing. The comic books are nice and accurate grade. I will buy from him again in the future. (thumbs u (thumbs u

Above and beyond my expectations! I am extremely happy with my purchase of a nice lot of X-Men issues. Superb price! Outstanding pack job - first class all the way around. Cannot ask for more! I would buy from "Shadow Images" again in a heartbeat and I give my highest recommendation possible (which is not easy to earn). Buy with confidence from this seller!

2nd time buyer from Shadow Images...just as happy as with the first purchase. I trust this forum member and felt I got a great deal with lots of value in both of my purchases. The pack jobs where seriously phenomenal. I give my recommendation for anyone else looking to buy from Shadow Images! I am now the proud owner of over 100 Uncanny X-Men issues, along with some other goodies.

Edited by TICTICBOOM

Purchased 2 of the old Ideal trades (Cap and Hulk) from Lyle a few months back, and so this is also long overdue kudos for a great deal and very carefully graded books. They are both lovely copies, shipped promptly and safely. I am very impressed and will definitely buy again.

Many thanks Lyle. :)

Cheers,

R