• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gojira's Feedback Thread
1 1

119 posts in this topic

Purchased a small pile of GA books from Mike's current thread. Very careful grading and professional service, without qualification the books are as good or better than advertised. I am very impressed, and very grateful Mike for the wonderful books. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Brought some GA books from Mike. All looks great, clean and good grading! Delivery went smooth all way to here. I'll be back for more business and more chances to plant :takeit: on his future threads.

Thank you (thumbs u

Purchased 10 romance books from Mike, my third transaction and counting. Expert grading, very knowledgeable and courteous service, and the books are to die for. Many thanks Mike, I'm very pleased to be a regular customer. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

I bought 3 books from Mike .. AWESOME books and the packaging was beyond exemplary (probably one of the finest-packed comicboxes that I've ever received)!

Super fast service too!!

Cheers, Mike!

Bought loads from Mike now, always great prices and always great service!

I've received books from him quicker than sellers in the same country!

Great guy!

Great prices, courteous service, accurate grading (comics look better in person than scans), exceptional packing.

And don't hesitate about the "French connection" -- his postage fees are cheaper than in-country and delivery is less than 2 weeks.

I'll be looking out for Mike's sales threads!

Bought some silver age books from Mike recently ...they arrived from Paris to Massachusetts in no time at all and we packaged great and looked even better than promised! Add in the fact that he's a great guy to deal with and it's exactly why we all love buying and selling on the boards! Thanks Mike!!