• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miracleman rarities
3 3

332 posts in this topic

Show up often but made in quantities of 5? Something is off with that statement me thinks.

I meant the facsimiles themselves rather than individual issues. Byron made copies of 100s of different books (all British 1950s / early 1960s titles). About a third of all Marvelman issues have copies out there.

ptqOVN4.jpg?1

And...there they go... I was out bid on both of them...

:facepalm:

Ah but you won some nice items too :) - and further rarities to come soon...

All my main MM items were bought by big fans outside the UK... how about Miracle Exporter for my board name?

p.s. very happy with the prices on each - FE 5 2nd highest to date, Fusion 2 the highest

Paying for my son's room decoration - so lots of wife related brownie-points :cloud9:

Well, to start off... This book is incredibly massive! It's all in black and white, beautifully laid out, and it came with a gorgeous two sided bookmark.... I don't know much about it beyond the fact that It's an Italian omnibus containing the first three books by Moore. As well as, ghostdance, yesterdays gambit, and several more extras... It is numbered 11/100 (as well as the bookmark). I have never seen one before this... I would love to know more about it if anyone knows anything... Not even sure who published it or when...

4geWSMh.jpg?1

f4Y2TAi.jpg?1

zeXReZz.jpg?1

wHh7vJa.jpg?2

MfFRYiZ.jpg?1

Edited by 0scum0

First I wanna thank Ewan for taking my money....book is beautiful. I've been wanting this book for a good while, I love the cover. Not to rub salt in your wounds CountZero, but it's in a good home and looks great on my Shelf of Moore;) Ewan, will you be listing another copy of Arken Sword 10 in the near future?

image-18.jpg

Edited by JoeRock

Beautiful display!!! I'm glad it found a good home!

Now, Joe Rock... If and when you ever decide to let it go, let me know.... I'm your guy!

Congrats on a great addition to your collection!

.....and Ewan.... What ever happened to that signed copy pictured at the beginning of this thread?

Edited by Count Zero

First I wanna thank Ewan for taking my money....book is beautiful. I've been wanting this book for a good while, I love the cover. Not to rub salt in your wounds CountZero, but it's in a good home and looks great on my Shelf of Moore;) Ewan, will you be listing another copy of Arken Sword 10 in the near future?

image-18.jpg

My pleasure. That looks wonderful - glad you're pleased with the book. Always happy to sell to the big collectors.

Yes, you mean Ark 10 with the V cover? I do have one more copy yes.

Beautiful display!!! I'm glad it found a good home!

Now, Joe Rock... If and when you ever decide to let it go, let me know.... I'm your guy!

Congrats on a great addition to your collection!

.....and Ewan.... What ever happened to that signed copy pictured at the beginning of this thread?

I sold that copy several years ago. I think it only sold for about £80 as the market was much less developed then.

If I can be indulged in another advert, a few more MM rarities on ebay now and later tonight which I think may be liked in thread...

image-18.jpg

My pleasure. That looks wonderful - glad you're pleased with the book. Always happy to sell to the big collectors.

Yes, you mean Ark 10 with the V cover? I do have one more copy yes.

Yep the V cover. I would like to display that copy as well. Soooo will you be listing it on the bay or a direct sell;)