• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lazarus - New Image book by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark

696 posts in this topic

That would be really cool to have all the info of the different Families in one place. I'm also hoping for a world map, but Greg Rucka talked in the letters how that might be really difficult. I can imagine drawing logical boundaries and determining disputed lands would be difficult.

That would be really cool to have all the info of the different Families in one place. I'm also hoping for a world map, but Greg Rucka talked in the letters how that might be really difficult. I can imagine drawing logical boundaries and determining disputed lands would be difficult.

Worse than how difficult it would be, if they put this out here now, they limit themselves in the future if some great idea arises but is made illogical or impossible by their representation of the territories.

True, but it seems to be the world behind the story is really well-planned out, so while a current world map might create some limitations, they could still create a map of the world at Year X, and there would still be flexibility to move boundaries through war, treaties, marriage, etc.

:gossip: The world map is almost ready for print.

By the way, Rucka, Lark, and Trautmann have had a limited number of these printed to sell at Conventions, the first of which was Rose City Comic Con this past weekend:

DSCN8820.jpg

These are 8.5x11" Prints that are sold in sets of 3

DSCN8819.jpg

These are sheets of stickers, because the world would be a better place with more stickers (thumbs u

I have laid my eyes on an advance copy of the HC that comes out next week and it's beeyooteeful! It's organized well, has a texture on part of the cover, and overall just feels...clean.

As far as extras go it has bonus art, comments, more detailed and fluid timeline, and two things that I will probably use as a reference every time I'm reading an issue: maps and full page bio's of each family :cloud9:

Wow, 14 was heavy, and good to see things heating up a bit!

Gee, I wonder if her decision to not kill her brother will ever come to light? Nah...and I was REALLY hoping that it would have been the new Lazarus that she faces next issue, not her friend :(

Edited by Ivanko