• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zacreth's Kudos... that's right all about me.

33 posts in this topic

I picked up a pair of Spidey Campbell variants from Zacreth and they shipped lightning fast in bomb/insufficiently_thoughtful_person proof packaging. Dude's communication was topnotch too.

Will purchase from him again for sure!

I purchased a campbell variant from zacreth and man it was probably the best transaction i have ever done! The book came fast AND in amazing condition. I wish regular online store had as much customer service as he had! I would very much suggest him to a friend!

I've just bought a Silver Age slab from Curtis for the second time and he's been great to deal with. Excellent communication, fast delivery and easy to work with.

Recommended seller. (thumbs u

I wold like to jump in here and give a big thanks to Curtis/Zacreth.

I have purchased a few books from him now and have more with him. You couldn't find a better guy to deal with.

I can't recommend him enough. Great seller and someone I am continuing to do business with.