• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Good luck! I think your question is easier than Pirates. :eek:

That's going to be an entertaining thread. :D

Check out the question I just asked :)

I was going to ask him if once a month we could vote someone off the island based on a poll. That would be both massively entertaining as well as useful. :grin:

You blitches wouldn't last a week against me in Survivor....

:whee:

First voted off?

Richard Hatch, baby. Russell Hantz. Tony Vlachos.

:acclaim:

You wouldn't catch me dead participating in that carp

I was going to ask him if once a month we could vote someone off the island based on a poll. That would be both massively entertaining as well as useful. :grin:

First voted off?

Wasn't Richard Hatch the nude guy who went to prison for not paying taxes on the million dollars he won publicly on nationwide TV? lol

First voted off?

Wasn't Richard Hatch the nude guy who went to prison for not paying taxes on the million dollars he won publicly on nationwide TV? lol

In 2008, Survivor host Jeff Probst mentioned in an interview that Hatch also smuggled a canister of matches onto Survivor: All-Stars "in a little container up his bum." The immediate result was that the Mogo Mogo tribe was able to get fire early on in the game. Since this incident all contestants are now strip searched.[4]

:sick:

First voted off?

In 2008, Survivor host Jeff Probst mentioned in an interview that Hatch also smuggled a canister of matches onto Survivor: All-Stars "in a little container up his bum." The immediate result was that the Mogo Mogo tribe was able to get fire early on in the game. Since this incident all contestants are now strip searched.[4]

I have wanted this reality show craze to die for years now. I figured it was just the latest fad and would run its course.

I don't think they are going anywhere.

Of course, Survivor is light years better than the human wasteland that is Big Brother.

First voted off?

I have wanted this reality show craze to die for years now. I figured it was just the latest fad and would run its course.

I don't think they are going anywhere.

Of course, Survivor is light years better than the human wasteland that is Big Brother.

"Idiocracy" is here!

My submission for funniest thread/post of the week:

Post 'em if you got 'em...

LINK

I think CGC made a mistake on the label of that Avengers #100 and transposed the numbers. This book is a 9.6. If you look up the certification number, the grade is listed as 9.6.

:facepalm:

lol

My coffee just came out of my nose. That's awesome!

This made it worth the three minutes it took to make the image. :roflmao:

lol

LINK

I think CGC made a mistake on the label of that Avengers #100 and transposed the numbers. This book is a 9.6. If you look up the certification number, the grade is listed as 9.6.

lol

lol

ef9po.jpg

ef9rz.jpg

LINK

lol

lol

ef9po.jpg

ef9rz.jpg

lol

LINK

lol

lol

You ever run into a situation where the obliviousness is so complete, when *you* read it, you're not quite sure at first why other people thought it was funny...?

Took me a minute to realize that Jaylam actually thought Blowie's self-made 6.9 was legit.

LINK

lol

lol

You ever run into a situation where the obliviousness is so complete, when *you* read it, you're not quite sure at first why other people thought it was funny...?

Took me a minute to realize that Jaylam actually thought Blowie's self-made 6.9 was legit.

It was awesome. :)