• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

102_5460_zps64ed7679.jpg

I have this one, but I think yours would grade higher.

lf_zpsd0d7a789.jpeg

Great book, Sqeggs - I was wondering who owned that book (after Gator had it).

I think Jack's copy is restored (color touch at the spine?), fyi.

I have the Church and it's "just" an 8.0 (don't know if it's a top copy or not), so like I said very tough book in grade.

Church on the left, Larson on the right

100_1193.jpg

those are beautiful!! what kind of protection setup you got those puppies in I Like it!! do you have myelite inside of archival inside of myelite or are my eyes deceiving me yet again and is that even possible I'm not sure?

102_5460_zps64ed7679.jpg

A werd choice, I know, but maybe my favourite golden age cover. It hooked me in the '80's when I saw it in Overstreet, took me over 20 years to buy a copy.

Comicjack, your copy is stellar, as are the other Centaurs you have been posting. :applause: Maybe one day we'll see a group shot of your top picks in your collection!

those are beautiful!! what kind of protection setup you got those puppies in I Like it!! do you have myelite inside of archival inside of myelite or are my eyes deceiving me yet again and is that even possible I'm not sure?

The comic is inside a golden age mylar which is then secured inside a magazine sized mylar time lock (turned upside down), with the necessary backing boards of course.

Been storing books like this for a long time - Bill Cole has told me I was the first person he knows to do this, and that other customers of his have now copied the method.

Works for me :)

The comic is inside a golden age mylar which is then secured inside a magazine sized mylar time lock (turned upside down), with the necessary backing boards of course.

Been storing books like this for a long time - Bill Cole has told me I was the first person he knows to do this, and that other customers of his have now copied the method.

he should pay you a commission

he should pay you a commission

lol I agree Rick!! good stuff thanks (thumbs u PayPal? hehe!!

Lots of lookers but few posters,drag those gems out and keep this thread on page one :popcorn:

One of my favorite threads. I only have 6 Centaurs but here's one I haven't posted before. 3 1/2" spine split but still looks good in a mylar.

AmazingMysteryFunniesv210_zpsf99f2b99.jpg

Lots of lookers but few posters,drag those gems out and keep this thread on page one :popcorn:

One of my favorite threads. I only have 6 Centaurs but here's one I haven't posted before. 3 1/2" spine split but still looks good in a mylar.

AmazingMysteryFunniesv210_zpsf99f2b99.jpg

very nice!!! just Love this classic cover

I gave this one a 75th birthday present which is coming up it was to pretty for all purple label which bugged me .One of the better covers of the run classic and colorful as it is :cloud9:

102_5509_zps6da06ba5.jpg