• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

kcsports11

Check his feedback left for others. He is very liberal with leaving negs.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=kcsports11&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

I shipped his book in two business days and he is messaging me about how the sale is already off to such a negative experience because it wasn't done in one.

I will be avoiding the headache in the future and you should to.

Just following up on this one.

This guy is a huge punk. Got this message from him after I let him know it took an extra day due to waiting for mailers and that it was dropped off yesterday.

"now you lied to me, you printed the label the 5 and dropped it off today, it's one the tracking info.plus the far fetched story of the boxes I also find hard to believe. it sellers like you that made me quit buying on ebay for a very long time."

wow-- thanks for the heads up about avoiding this turd.

here's the thing about it though--

as much as we get upset with NPBs, I would be much happier if someone who was having second thoughts would just go ahead and ask to cancel the sale versus ignoring it and letting it die. I realize we also make fun of the people who claim the baby/cat/dog/etc ordered it but I wold much rather not waste any more time with someone who changed their mind after the sale.

May not be the correct eBay thread, but it's the first one I found.

If you want your comics shipped/packed properly, avoid seller drmoonsparkle.

How this seller handles things:

1. Put 2 comics together in a single bag and board.

2. Wrap this bundle in a single magazine page (still don't understand this one).

3. Throw it in a bubble mailer (that's right; no additional packing material).

4. Write "Do Not Bend" on the mailer.

5. When the mailer shows up bent and damaged (surprise!) blame everyone else.

exariongm is a scumbag seller.

I've had nothing but good experiences on ebay so far and go figure, the first time I get burned is the first time I buy a comic that's not even for my own collection. My girlfriends sister came to me wanting gift ideas for her boyfriend who is a big Wolverine fan and has shown some interest in collecting comics. I recommended Frank Miller's limited run of 4 issues as a gift along with some other ideas. She wanted to go with Miller's run, so we began looking for the full set. I explained to her how important condition is and how easily a book can lose grade. We ended up finding a great NM range set at a reasonable price, a bit more than she had initially wanted to spend but she really wanted to get something nice.

Anyway, I place the order last month on the 19th (10/19) and I tell her it usually takes 5-7 days for books to arrive. About a week and a half passes and I contact exariongm to ask for an update.

He responds on 10/31 with:

"Hello, very sorry about the delay in the shipping of the comics, I m going to find the receipt of the transaction and provide you with the tracking number. Expect a message from me by 3pm tomorrow! Again very sorry, I had problems with ebays printable shipping lables and did it through the post office."

Sure enough I don't hear anything back by 3pm the following day. I contact him again on the 2nd and hear back on the 4th:

"Very sorry, it ended up returning to sender because of insufficient postage even though I did it at the post office, I m sending it again today 2 day ship. I ll update the tracking number now. Again I am so sorry about this situation. "

To make this already long story short, I received the books yesterday on the 7th. I opened them up and they are very clearly not the same books pictured, all of them are in 7.0-8.5 (at best) condition, a far cry from the 9.4+ books shown in his picture. My first theory is that the shipping delay was a result of him waiting to make the sale and then ordering a cheaper set after the fact, which he shipped me...he probably didn't even have the set to begin with. Just a thought though.

Normally I'd send them back and get my money back but because these books are a birthday gift I can't...at least not without a replacement gift that I'd need by the 13th.

What do you guys think I should do? Also, I've never had to leave bad feedback on Ebay before, I should obviously do that now, right? Do I run the risk of him giving ME bad feedback after I do so? I'm not really sure how that all works.

Appreciate any help, thanks

Edited by majawi

here is a seller you might want to avoid - greywolfathome

ugh -- well I guess it was bound to happen eventually-- I bought from a less than stellar seller on eBay. Somehow they still have sterling credentials 100% feedback but it is kind of on me to a degree as I didn't read the neutral feed back comments that also indicate this guy packs for shyte.

Now granted these books weren't high dollar or even high graded by most standards. However this guy does sell or has a bunch of items listed on eBay and I am just plain unhappy. I would imagine that his level of care in how he mails stuff is enough to avoid him, let alone his complete lack of the ability to grade anything.

I wasn't asking for the worlds greatest books-- I realize that I was getting more or less filler books but decent enough that I wasn't disgusted by them. The guy claimed other than the issue 231 ("separated back cover") that all the books were about 5.0 but they included the line about not being an expert grader (HATE that line). None of these books are even 4s and most are 2-3's at best. You couldn't really tell that from the blurry 2 groups pictures this guy bothered to include in their listing.Everything about this seller is HALF ARSED!

It might not have been that bad except this guy charge $8.99 for shipping 8 comic books. OK-- I don't mind paying extra for quality shipping so I paid the guy and waited for the books. Apparently he is not an expert shipper either.

None of the books were bagged or boarded (wasn't in the description-- ok, fair enough).

He used ONE piece of priority mail cardboard on one side of the (the back of all places) taped to a loose leaf three ring binder bag which he put the ragged out books in, taping it in a few places to adhere to the terrible thin cardboard. And that was the extent of the care he gave ("ship all items very securely" my arse) as he slipped this into a flat rate envelope with no packing slip or anything else. I didn't think it was possible to ship 8 books this way in this style of envelope and still have them floating around in the envelope but he made it happen. Worse than that-- nothing on the outside of this flimsy mail item to tell my mail carrier not to attempt stuffing it in my mail box (which they did although no additional wear, as far as anyone can tell). OK -- so 5.75 max (much less with the shipping discount ebay gives) for postage and I guess 3.24 for this half-arsed packing I will loosely refer to as "handling". Here though is what really ticks me off about this-- beyond all the stuff about overcharging for shipping, books condition etc-- the main thing that upsets me is that the guy did next to nothing to pack this stuff and it wasn't about weight or cost. This was a flat rate envelope that he did not fill to capacity with materials to protect the contents. I want to warn you about THAT part of this seller more than anything else. It is almost as if he tried to do the least possible amount of work in this sale.

what a joke. I am not sending this back and I will be sure never to buy from this clown again. He should change his name to half-arsing-it-at-home

the original ebay offering:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-MIGHTY-THOR-8-ISSUE-LOT-231-232-233-234-235-236-237-amp-238-in-5-0-VG-FN-Cond-/151461681602?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=ocKH%252BxSyCMkjbQ66xF9vSGbg2GQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

not sure what I am going to do as far as feedback. I've ever given a negative to someone before. Perhaps I go the neutral route and tell buyers to be aware that his shipping prices do not reflect and degree of care whatsoever. Maybe a note about undisclosed damage/poor grading too. Maybe I do nothing. I am telling the people who matter-- this board. And if you happen to be this guy, you should be ashamed of how you sell and send books.

Got non-payers in consecutive weeks, really odd as they're my first 2!

gigabyte334

jeterfan1976

99c plus the $8 shipping-I'd just let it go.

did you not read what I wrote? The point is not about the money. It is about how they pack and represent their items.

Yeah thats pretty lame

not sure what I am going to do as far as feedback. I've ever given a negative to someone before. Perhaps I go the neutral route and tell buyers to be aware that his shipping prices do not reflect and degree of care whatsoever. Maybe a note about undisclosed damage/poor grading too. Maybe I do nothing. I am telling the people who matter-- this board. And if you happen to be this guy, you should be ashamed of how you sell and send books.

The seller sold you grossly over-graded books and shipped them in a half-assed manner while at the same time charging a shipping cost that is not in line with services received. What more could a seller do that would warrant a negative feedback outside of stealing your money and shipping you a box of rocks?

It isn't all that hard to differentiate a lazy no-good seller from a seller who has made an honest mistake. The latter deserves the opportunity to make it right, the former does not.

here is a seller you might want to avoid - greywolfathome

ugh -- well I guess it was bound to happen eventually-- I bought from a less than stellar seller on eBay. Somehow they still have sterling credentials 100% feedback but it is kind of on me to a degree as I didn't read the neutral feed back comments that also indicate this guy packs for shyte.

Now granted these books weren't high dollar or even high graded by most standards. However this guy does sell or has a bunch of items listed on eBay and I am just plain unhappy. I would imagine that his level of care in how he mails stuff is enough to avoid him, let alone his complete lack of the ability to grade anything.

I wasn't asking for the worlds greatest books-- I realize that I was getting more or less filler books but decent enough that I wasn't disgusted by them. The guy claimed other than the issue 231 ("separated back cover") that all the books were about 5.0 but they included the line about not being an expert grader (HATE that line). None of these books are even 4s and most are 2-3's at best. You couldn't really tell that from the blurry 2 groups pictures this guy bothered to include in their listing.Everything about this seller is HALF ARSED!

It might not have been that bad except this guy charge $8.99 for shipping 8 comic books. OK-- I don't mind paying extra for quality shipping so I paid the guy and waited for the books. Apparently he is not an expert shipper either.

None of the books were bagged or boarded (wasn't in the description-- ok, fair enough).

He used ONE piece of priority mail cardboard on one side of the (the back of all places) taped to a loose leaf three ring binder bag which he put the ragged out books in, taping it in a few places to adhere to the terrible thin cardboard. And that was the extent of the care he gave ("ship all items very securely" my arse) as he slipped this into a flat rate envelope with no packing slip or anything else. I didn't think it was possible to ship 8 books this way in this style of envelope and still have them floating around in the envelope but he made it happen. Worse than that-- nothing on the outside of this flimsy mail item to tell my mail carrier not to attempt stuffing it in my mail box (which they did although no additional wear, as far as anyone can tell). OK -- so 5.75 max (much less with the shipping discount ebay gives) for postage and I guess 3.24 for this half-arsed packing I will loosely refer to as "handling". Here though is what really ticks me off about this-- beyond all the stuff about overcharging for shipping, books condition etc-- the main thing that upsets me is that the guy did next to nothing to pack this stuff and it wasn't about weight or cost. This was a flat rate envelope that he did not fill to capacity with materials to protect the contents. I want to warn you about THAT part of this seller more than anything else. It is almost as if he tried to do the least possible amount of work in this sale.

what a joke. I am not sending this back and I will be sure never to buy from this clown again. He should change his name to half-arsing-it-at-home

the original ebay offering:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-MIGHTY-THOR-8-ISSUE-LOT-231-232-233-234-235-236-237-amp-238-in-5-0-VG-FN-Cond-/151461681602?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=ocKH%252BxSyCMkjbQ66xF9vSGbg2GQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

As soon as I saw "He used ONE piece of Priority Mail cardboard" I was like "Damn this sounds familiar". hm Ends up I received a very similar package from the same seller in today's mail. It was a lot of 7 Captain America comics which I also won for 99 cents. The only reason why I bought the lot is because the Cap #371 was the J.C. Penney variant. Apparently, no one else noticed OR they knew the lousy packing methods of this guy and didn't bother to bid.

Anyway, I'm going to keep the lot also as that's the 2nd copy of that variant I've picked up. It was pretty beat up (a Good at best) but that was the chance I took on the lot. I agree though that the guy can't package worth krap. :facepalm: