• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,712 posts in this topic

My Black Panther 1 CGC 9.8 sold for $552 :whee:

You sold it too soon, noob. doh!

It was already in the ComicLink auction, jerkus

Still sold it to soon, rookie.......

BTW, what grade did that Ms. Marvel #1 you bought off of me in Calgary come back at - was it a 9.6?

Should've told him it was the 9.8. :grin:

Why stop there, 9.9 ha

My Black Panther 1 CGC 9.8 sold for $552 :whee:

You sold it too soon, noob. doh!

It was already in the ComicLink auction, jerkus

Still sold it to soon, rookie.......

BTW, what grade did that Ms. Marvel #1 you bought off of me in Calgary come back at - was it a 9.6?

Should've told him it was the 9.8. :grin:

The only copy that had a shot at 9.8 was the one I subbed and it hit the 9.8.............but I sold it earlier this year before the price jump. :tonofbricks:

Ms. Marvel #1 CGC 9.6 @ $610 & 118 watchers! I think I just peed my pants. I have a NM copy just sitting here willy hilly on my desk in a bag and board. Might be time to get this slabbed. hm

Press it first. :devil:

No time. The book will crash before a round trip to CGC :insane:

Absolutely.. Sorry, looks like you missed the boat on that one. Sell it raw and make a whopping premium now

Just graded.

004 Ms. Marvel 1 1/77 Marvel Comics Qualified 9.4 WHITE COVER DETACHED FROM BOTTOM STAPLE.

005 Ms. Marvel 1 1/77 Marvel Comics Modern 9.6 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE

006 Ms. Marvel 1 1/77 Marvel Comics Modern 9.4 WHITE

007 Ms. Marvel 1 1/77 Marvel Comics Modern 9.6 WHITE

008 Ms. Marvel 1 1/77 Marvel Comics Modern 9.6 WHITE

I think I'm reading this wrong. You can get a 9.4 with a detached bottom staple?

Green label yes. That being said I have seen many detached staples on blue label books in the 6.0-7.0 range. :facepalm:

Hmm, thought it was an automatic 4 or less. I'm no where near knowing what I'm talking about though.

I think I'm reading this wrong. You can get a 9.4 with a detached bottom staple?

Green label yes. That being said I have seen many detached staples on blue label books in the 6.0-7.0 range. :facepalm:

I have a NM book but it has a 1 inch tear on back cover, do tears on an otherwise NM book make a qualified label as well?

Hmm, thought it was an automatic 4 or less. I'm no where near knowing what I'm talking about though.

+1