• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
14 14

5,098 posts in this topic

Good Choice!!! lettering is hard man you do a good job on that

Other good ideas-'steranko covers, barry smith conan covers, more EC stuff....

A couple of inking practices I finished recently

css22-med1.jpg

witches_tales08.jpg

If anyone would like to have these, be the first to send me a PM and be willing to paypal me $5 for shipping. If you feel like tipping for the work, that's up to you :)

Someone already got them. Thanks

Stunningly good. Thanks for sharing!

Still life I did many moons ago...Digital.

t3cCiLGh.jpg

You are incredibly talented. (worship)

Here's a couple old pieces of mine that I'm proud of,but don't think it could compare to your talent.

photo2.jpg

46171_1582815489347_1204518994_1656373_6614274_n.jpgScan10114-1.jpg

(worship) Great stuff Dave !! And the still life paintings are amazing too grade junky. You should do a still life with some old comics in it

I'm kinda pissed at the moment. I've had chronic neck issues stemming from a wreck years ago. And for some damn reason it's decided to rear it's ugly head for the past 8 days. I started this last week and just can not finish it right now. Hopefully my trip to the doc this Wednesday will get me some relief and get back to work.

Nothing ruins your day when you absolutely can not do the hobby you love. In the meantime I'm still trying to narrow down which TFTC cover I want to do. I've always had a thing for #34 & #43. So it will be one of those most likely.

inktober_04-tftc-start.jpg

In the interim I've been reading The Horror! The Horror!: Comic Books the Government Didn't Want You To Read. Such a great book with lots of awesome cover art and stories inside. The DVD is pretty funny as well.

You guys have some serious talent. I'm just getting back into drawing and decided to try and emulate Bill Watterson. Here's my attempt at one of his landscapes.

I sketched and inked it by hand (did NOT trace) and did the colors in Photoshop.

photo_zps19103958.jpg

calvin-sketch-merged_zps63ae4a6b.jpg

You guys have some serious talent. I'm just getting back into drawing and decided to try and emulate Bill Watterson. Here's my attempt at one of his landscapes.

I sketched and inked it by hand (did NOT trace) and did the colors in Photoshop.

photo_zps19103958.jpg

calvin-sketch-merged_zps63ae4a6b.jpg

Very cool. :applause:

Still life I did many moons ago...Digital.

t3cCiLGh.jpg

You are incredibly talented. (worship)

Here's a couple old pieces of mine that I'm proud of,but don't think it could compare to your talent.

photo2.jpg

46171_1582815489347_1204518994_1656373_6614274_n.jpgScan10114-1.jpg

(worship) Great stuff Dave !! And the still life paintings are amazing too grade junky. You should do a still life with some old comics in it

Oakman, thanks for the kind words. I would say your pencil drawings there are amazing myself. They really are very good. I really need to start doing more 2d art soon. I have just been so tied up with 3d stuff for so long now. I really want to work on/master anatomy and perspective in the coming years.

My Chaplin. Cut paper on marbled paper.

Chaplin.jpg

I love it. (worship) Chaplin is my favorite subject to draw. That is amazing work.

I always liked your avatar Ron. It's even better now that I know something about it