• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

So, I decided to send these in after having them for about 6 or 7 years. I bought them all from some guy who had moved to Europe decades ago and took his comics with him he had bought as a kid.

Everyone says these are hard to find in Universal High grade. Prior to this there was only two CGC graded 3-D Action, with an 8.0 being the highest. Well now there are two 8.0's I guess, and I am happy to report the other came back a highest graded 8.5

As far as the 3-D Tales of the West it's the only graded copy as of now. I have never seen another with the glasses attached. Who knows enjoy. You guys would know better than me if these are HTF or not in high grade.

Sorry for the lower grade pics. These are and odd size, not magazine but a little larger than GA so they arein Magazine holders and won't fit on scanner.

3-dbATTLE_zpsd7f772a2.jpg

IMG_3593_zps5b7bea8d.jpg[/url

tales3-d_zps50e2d5e4.jpg

As you say, their larger than normal size makes them harder to find in great shape and I believe the higher price tag makes them harder to find period. So you combine the twos and these are some mighty examples you've got there.

:hail: