• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread

1,122 posts in this topic

Old pics :cloud9:

15667783661_002fc592d2_c.jpg

Sad sub here (9.8s are scarce)

15484316558_c33a104d4b_c.jpg

Jim Starlin and Me:

14290263949_96f6ccd71b_c.jpg

Jim Starlin brief Thanos sketch and sig:

14453712816_af52d4d798_c.jpg

(worship):o

Just saw the Starlin sketch looked at it very quickly, thought he drew a skinny deer lol. I need to slow down on the after diner drinks

This is absolute madness now. When is Thanos Quest going to really take off? I think those are some of the cooler IG related books but those are still not commanding crazy prices.

Bought my IG IW and Thanos Quest from a boardie last year (shrug)

(Glad I did too :D )

I know you have more Thanos books :baiting:

Hi Hector,

You know me too well, this is most of my TQ and IG books, but I do have nearly every appearance of the purple guy, even with all the gross variants and cover only appearances. Surprisingly, the Spidey Super Stories book with the Thanos 'copter was one of the hardest to find in high grade.

Some might say I have a problem.

Cheers,

Cole

Don't tell me you're thinking bout selling it? :o

Thanks for the interest everyone, but I'm not looking to sell it. Btw thought it'd be cool to post my IG pages consecutively for your viewing pleasure;) Look forward to checking out more boardies' Marvel Cosmic collections!

150846.jpg.1b7af49dde63580a800f50e015d5c173.jpg

150847.jpg.e008c3be1389beaab0d7acd4a44dc190.jpg

Mind boggling that people are only now buying these books and raising the prices when we've already been introduced to a number of the infinity gems and Thanos himself.

What has changed? A seven second clip that showed what we already knew was going to happen?

Don't tell me that people still don't realize Adam Warlock is going to show up as well.