• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

this book will be an interesting study. I don't think there has been an Image #1 with such a large print run and a movie announce so quickly.

Sets the stage for another big print run with #2 and tons of reprints... *sigh*

But isn't that good for the overall value of #1? more hands #2 reaches, more people want a first print, supply and demand, etc.?

I dunno... I just like the art. (:

90k print run and multiple variants for issue #1 is not good for the value. :sorry:

But isn't that good for the overall value of #1? more hands #2 reaches, more people want a first print, supply and demand, etc.?

90k print run and multiple variants for issue #1 is not good for the value. :sorry:

81k first printing divided among Image readers and DC readers = not a lot of "spare" copies

Snyder has STAR power and a huge following. That's why you can sell Batman #1 for

$75+ with a 200k print run.

Plenty of copies of Wytches are selling right now at more than cover. Not to mention what the NYCC variants are doing... :screwy:

Sure this isn't Batman, but with a pre-production announcement in the mix this book

will do just fine in the secondary market... Anytime you can sell a book for more than

you paid, you got nothing to complain about... 2c

NYCC variant coming in at a 1:180 ratio = very good for its value.

IMAGE books of quality ltd to 500 = $

Wytches #2 is on invoice for next week. ( I've got some shipping to do )

:)

I should've put a caveat regarding the NYCC.