• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,192 posts in this topic

Double posting this. I have my countdown ending tomorrow on my TwisTeD 25 top Precode books over at the Undead Thread. Check it out here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=759405&fpart=645

Wall-Day4.gif

This is a followup to my previous list from 4 years ago, The Terrible 25:

Wall-Day5.jpg

Enjoy!

-Christian Slade

Christian...... are the ghouls in the mastheads painted by you ? If so :golfclap: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

They are Jimbo. A little side series I continually add to...Thanks for chiming in, Hope all is well buddy! That Mystic you recently acquired is one nice book. Congrats!

If anyone knows who purchased the Kid Colt Outlaw #16 tonight on ComicLink, and they want to sell it at a tidy profit, please let me know.

I was helping my kid with a school project and totally spaced out the auction.........

Thanks.......

If anyone knows who purchased the Kid Colt Outlaw #16 tonight on ComicLink, and they want to sell it at a tidy profit, please let me know.

I was helping my kid with a school project and totally spaced out the auction.........

Thanks.......

Well, at least your priorities are in the right place. :)

Good luck to you. Hope a copy or similar cones your way.

On a related note, I was wondering what the weirdest place you fellow boardies have ever been while bidding on a book in an auction. I've got a few....a bunch while at Disney World...not that weird though since I work down there occassionally. Also tried to win a Strange Tales at the Virtual Comic Con a few years ago while at my sisters wedding...didn't work out. Anyway, I'd love to hear any stories you guys have.

-Christian

Thanks.......

Well, at least your priorities are in the right place. :)

Good luck to you. Hope a copy or similar cones your way.

On a related note, I was wondering what the weirdest place you fellow boardies have ever been while bidding on a book in an auction. I've got a few....a bunch while at Disney World...not that weird though since I work down there occassionally. Also tried to win a Strange Tales at the Virtual Comic Con a few years ago while at my sisters wedding...didn't work out. Anyway, I'd love to hear any stories you guys have.

-Christian

Myrtle Beach, SC, sitting on a wall outside the hotel in the only place I could find free wi-fi for my laptop.

MysteriousAdventures4804x1280_zpsaac6f785.jpg

MysteriousAdventures23804x1280_zps10438c2f.jpg

-Christian

Usually from my iPad which could be anywhere. Girlfriend hates it though when I enter bids in bed. :makepoint:

Probably weirdest place is from my smart phone while surfing.

On a related note, I was wondering what the weirdest place you fellow boardies have ever been while bidding on a book in an auction.

Straw-Man's house. That place is super weird.