• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
25 25

9,258 posts in this topic

If anyone knows who purchased the Kid Colt Outlaw #16 tonight on ComicLink, and they want to sell it at a tidy profit, please let me know.

I was helping my kid with a school project and totally spaced out the auction.........

Thanks.......

If anyone knows who purchased the Kid Colt Outlaw #16 tonight on ComicLink, and they want to sell it at a tidy profit, please let me know.

I was helping my kid with a school project and totally spaced out the auction.........

Thanks.......

.... old habits die hard :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks.......

.... old habits die hard :baiting: GOD BLESS...

I thought I was done (are we ever really?) and then I start seeing nice upgrades pop up and the "Kid" keeps sucking me back in..... :insane:

Here from England in one week flat...... always loved this cover and I believe I've had books from this collection before, with the hash mark in the logo..... always very glossy and real sharp. This one looks a lot nicer than the grade. This fellow seems to have gotten all dressed to go fishing, probably told his wife he'd be gone for the weekend...... that's what he SHOULD have done..... GOD BLESS...

lf0H9G4S5H-1.jpg

Here from England in one week flat...... always loved this cover and I believe I've had books from this collection before, with the hash mark in the logo..... always very glossy and real sharp. This one looks a lot nicer than the grade. This fellow seems to have gotten all dressed to go fishing, probably told his wife he'd be gone for the weekend...... that's what he SHOULD have done..... GOD BLESS...

lf0H9G4S5H-1.jpg

That's a classic Jimbo! Superb grade too!! (worship)

Thanks, Jon.... it took me a while to scrape together the funds for it. There's a lot of nice material popping up in the next month or so. Between Comiclink, ComicConnect, and Heritage Sunday's, it's all a blue collar guy can do to keep up. GOD BLESS...

Sometimes we regret popping a book...... sometimes we don't. This time I definitely don't. As I suspected..... the gloss on this book is incredible, and other than the small color fleck beneath the caption box, I really can't see why this wasn't an 8.0 or 8.5. The Mooney and DiPreta stories I hadn't seen and both are fantastic.... but the Heath title story is a real visual treat..... but as usual, nothing at all like the cover. GOD BLESS...

DSCN0590.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Oh for the days when they could still be had on Hollywood Blvd for 2 bucks a pop. Every now and then I run across some with the price in pencil on the back cover........ GOD BLESS...