• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Many had not even heard of Five Ghosts. I wish there was some way to get more people to notice this series, although I think the TV show and the more media exposure that goes along with it will definitely change that.

I think Image does an excellent job of promoting certain titles to death, but some excellent titles like Five Ghosts and Revival don't get as much love on the promotion end. I wonder how it's decided which titles will receive heavy promotion... hm

Let's face it, five ghosts on television SHOULD be a slam dunk.

Folks love Robin Hood....check.

Folks love Sherlock Holmes....check.

Folks love Dracula...check.

Throw in a Samurai and a Wizard with your Indiana Jones-esque type character and you've got epic win written all over it. :thumbsup:

winning-o.gif

Throw in a Samurai and a Wizard with your Indiana Jones-esque type character and you've got epic win written all over it. :thumbsup:

winning-o.gif

Agree 100%, is why I decided against selling anything from my Five Ghosts collection... I would rather sell some of my early Thanos related stuff before parting with my Five Ghosts uniques.

winning-o.gif

They didn't like that last Dracula movie too much.

Maybe Frank can even pull some strings to let some deserving five ghosts fans get a 'cameo' background appearance as a set extra. :baiting:

I think I have enough acting skills to play this guy, besides people shoot arrows at me all the time...

EACC456A-F2DC-40BC-8BDE-4FAA23479554.png.jpeg

On an embarrassing note; I kept checking auction after auction trying to find a copy that wasn't bent in the lower right corner and I was trying to figure out why they still had such high grades doh!

lol, I remember when it first came out and my shipment from midtown came in and I was thinking.. man who the hell handled these!