• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

Lately in this forum, there's been much discussion on the most valuable modern comic.

In my opinion, the most valuable comic in the last ~12 months is the Mind MGMT #13 Original/Unique Cover Variant.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I've had a saved Ebay Search since it's release. I have seen zero listings in the last 9 months.

Y'all Mind MGMT collectors sure are making the right move in holding your copy.

1176155_413747632070362_291153659_n.jpg

Lately in this forum, there's been much discussion on the most valuable modern comic.

In my opinion, the most valuable comic in the last ~12 months is the Mind MGMT #13 Original/Unique Cover Variant.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I've had a saved Ebay Search since it's release. I have seen zero listings in the last 9 months.

Y'all Mind MGMT collectors sure are making the right move in holding your copy.

I agree. It is a very rare book as most are locked up by die hard collectors. Here is my copy. Love it!

comics_0002-1.jpg

As a side, since i don't see my copy in the photo of Matt lying on them all I guess mine must be directly under him... not sure how that makes me feel :)

+1.

Luckily, I saw my copy on Matt's easel in an other picture. I'm very grateful for that.

Edited by revivedrevival

i havent been reading the book but i love matts covers and art what was variant for?

Retailer incentive. The more retailers ordered in the past, the more variants they got.

They were very tough to find. Personally, I had to scour 5 LCS.

As for a count: I think Matt Kindt is lying on all copies in the picture above.

Deeply saddens me to be a die hard Mind MGMT completist, yet I don't own the sketch variant :cry:

The copy at my LCS was spoken for by an employee, which is co because he's a die hard fan too. One day hopefully Ill find one :wishluck: