• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

edowens71 Feedback Thread
3 3

175 posts in this topic

I've now had the pleasure of both buying from and selling to Ed and it's been an equal pleasure at both ends of the transaction. He's simply a first-rate guy who treats the hobby with a respect and appreciation that's truly inspiring.

Got the pleasure of dealing with Ed and selling him a book. Such an easy going deal. He made immediate payment (of course) but more importantly he was a wonderfully pleasant, kind and respectful person to work with. Look forward to more dealings in the future.

thanks Ed.

Bought a "Key" Daredevil #1 from Ed on payments. :whee:

Book arrived packed super secure without even the possibility of damage even though the USPS had decided to make me wait an extra day by shipping the book to a different place (shrug) and just left it without getting the signature Ed had required...... ???

All in all I am super happy :cloud9: Ed is a rockstar (worship):golfclap:

0127151724.jpg

Ditto what stippy52 posted a couple months ago: tightly graded comics, fair prices, rapid delivery, unbelievable secure packaging. And get this: microchamber paper in my $5 - $10 comics! Whaa?

Only "complaint" is Ed's setting the bar too high for the rest of the sellers. . .

:applause:

Just had an awesome experience with Ed on a Key Silver Age Spidey I needed to fill in some gaps. Great person to deal with and more than fair on our deal!

Phillip

I bought a few Daredevils from Ed last week and he is great to work with. Very nice guy and communicates very well. I'm looking forward to doing business with him again soon.

-Al

I LOVE THIS GUY! he always responds to my WTB threads and delivers! great to deal with...again!easy communication and cool guy!

oh he fulfilled my dream (small one of course) of owning a tales from the crypt!(issue 42)

and haunt of fear 24.

thanks again dan

:whee:

Purchased several SA Daredevil books from Ed. If you buy any books from Ed, here is what you can expect: accurate grading, books kept in Mylites2 with full backs and microchamber paper, some of the best packaging of the books for shipping I've seen and a heck of a nice guy.

I look forward to doing business with Ed in the future. :headbang:

I recently purchased some silver age Amazing Spider-Man books from Ed. They arrived fast and they were EXPERTLY packed and the books were as described. Ed was also very pleasant to speak with and I would not hesitate to purchase from him again in the future.

:applause:

Thanks Ed!!!