• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Makeminemego's feedback thread

35 posts in this topic

I bought a small run of Avengers silver age comics from Casey. They were shipped immediately and packaged up tight and secure. Of course I appreciated that, but what really made me happy was the condition of the raw books. They were graded accurately and there were no surprise issues with any of the books. I guess I'm used to buying of freebay where it can be a total crapshoot when the package arrives. No limp rags in that lot, just supple goodness!

I would buy from Casey again in a heartbeat! When's the next Silver Age sales thread?!? :popcorn:

One of the best purchases I've made in a while on the boards

Great shipping (bomb-proof packaging)

Fast shipping

Nice guy to deal with

Great deal (15 TTA midgrade SA books)

Accurate grading

Came with mylars and fullbacks

Nothing but win ^^

Thank you!

Purchased a small pile of SA ASM and JIM from Casey. My greatest respect for the quality and care of the grading and the attentive customer service. In every respect a perfect transaction I would be very happy to do again (and again). Many thanks Casey for everything, until next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

Nice Guy - great communication - will happily deal with again.

Highly recommended!

Just finished my first transaction with Casey, and I'm as happy as I could be. (worship) Books were tightly graded, shipped quickly, and packaged well. Plus, Casey was a pleasure to talk to about baseball and hockey. :applause: Definitely recommend him, and I look forward to doing business with him again. (thumbs u

Purchased 8 raw SA Marvels from Casey over two different threads. The grading is consistently tight, 8 for 8 in my books equals Casey's batting 1000, with excellent customer service. I am proud to be a repeat customer. (thumbs u

Many thanks Casey, until next time.

Cheers,

R