• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Man, Ken K probably got a one way ticket to the netherworld and can't get out. Y'all wanna get a search & rescue party going? Someone call the Marxman!

"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men u just can't reach which is the way he wants it. Well he gets it. I don't like it anymore than u men"

Man, Ken K probably got a one way ticket to the netherworld and can't get out. Y'all wanna get a search & rescue party going? Someone call the Marxman!

"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men u just can't reach which is the way he wants it. Well he gets it. I don't like it anymore than u men"

The beginning to the G n' R song Civil War... :cloud9:

That is exactly why I know that line by heart.

I see you edited a bit to fit the thread though... The original has a few more words:

"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."

I see you edited a bit to fit the thread though... The original has a few more words:

"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."

I cannot believe I forgot that part. Use Your Illusion One and Two are my two favorite CD's of all time.

I cannot believe I forgot that part. Use Your Illusion One and Two are my two favorite CD's of all time.

With your person_without_enough_empathy slap Rapin and your cocaine tongue you get nothing done :applause:

With your person_without_enough_empathy slap Rapin and your cocaine tongue you get nothing done :applause:

One of my greatest disappointments ever was the split if this band. Velvet Revolver was good but I like Scott Weiland in STP and Axl in GnR. Plus The LA Guns worked out great doing the ballads. The whole worked better when everyone was in their own place. Kind of like when Mustaine and Metallica split. Now you get Megadeth and Metallica. Wait, that's the opposite. Screw it. :sorry:

"Did you wear a black armband when they shot the man who said Peace could last forever. And from my first memory they shot Kennedy...I went numb when I learned to see. So I never fell for Vietnam we've got the Wall of DC to remind us all that you can't trust freedom when it's not in your hands. When everybody's fighting for the promised land."

Edited by NigelTufnel42