• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legion of Superheroes collecting thread
3 3

620 posts in this topic

Thanks! I am unfamiliar with her Mr. Hepcat, but now I'm intrigued. I am going to read this series!

Here are scans of my four oldest comics featuring the Legion of Superheroes on the cover:

Adventure282.jpg

Who's the blond girl holding Supes's hands?? No wonder Lana's mad.

Zynthia of Xanthu, Star Boy's girlfriend. You see Superboy had got wind of Lana's inane plot to make him jealous so he turned the tables on her for a laugh.

;)

Here are scans of my four oldest comics featuring the Legion of Superheroes on the cover:

Adventure282.jpg

Who's the blond girl holding Supes's hands?? No wonder Lana's mad.

Zynthia of Xanthu, Star Boy's girlfriend. You see Superboy had got wind of Lana's inane plot to make him jealous so he turned the tables on her for a laugh.

;)

:o

Oh, you just gotta love it.

P.S. I can see the 247 right now in your glass cabinet...... nestled between a Faberge Egg and a Tyrannosaur Egg ....... underneath the watchful gaze of NC Wyeth's painting of Captain Nemo :cloud9:

lol I wish!

However, at one time it did nestle between some other very nice 9.4 SA DCs.

SilverGirl2.jpg

And while not under the watchful gaze of a NC Wyeth painting, will a J. Allen St John drawing do?

TarzanOA.jpg

Edited by tth2

P.S. I can see the 247 right now in your glass cabinet...... nestled between a Faberge Egg and a Tyrannosaur Egg ....... underneath the watchful gaze of NC Wyeth's painting of Captain Nemo :cloud9:

lol I wish!

However, at one time it did nestle between some other very nice 9.4 SA DCs.

SilverGirl2.jpg

And while not under the watchful gaze of a NC Wyeth painting, will a J. Allen St John drawing do?

TarzanOA.jpg

.....nice. Neat picture with the keys..... I'd imagine that one is framed somewhere in the house. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Tim, can you post all the Legion books you kept? Love to see em!

I don`t think I have scans of all of them, but here`s a few more.

One of my favorites, a Pacific Coast copy:

adventure317-1.jpg

Adventure319_zpse8c50b6c.jpg

adventure322-1.jpg

My contribution to the thread:

lf_zpsd5c06446.jpg

Now I know who outbid me for this book! Beautiful copy.

The NM+ certainly is magnificent and much as I would love to own a CGC 9.6 copy I am pleased with this VFNM fairly recently bought from Terry's Comics.

a35c2531-ea7b-45ec-9df9-507f93122277_zps72cb3181.jpg