• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

What will be the print run of the color one?

guess...

:)

Here's the thing.

I used to disclose Image print runs.

Never again.

Creators can be competitive.

Feelings get hurt.

You ordered "x" from this guy but only ordered "x" from me...

Ect.

I just want to get along with everyone & buy some unique covers that my customers will like.

No worries - totally understand.

No phantom stores near me unless I want to drive an hour up the road. Will have to try and order that Wytches online.

not enough stores in Canada Larry!!!

Hand pick me one.

A "real" brick & mortar location that answers emails daily & is coherent to today's market.

It can't just be a boob with a Diamond account being puppet ed by a boardie.

I send solicitations weekly & lose patience.

I only have 39 shops right now & want 50

Seriously.

Find me an energetic willing retailer in Canada.

They're in.

Gotham Central Comics in Mississauga, Ontario.

You'd be dealing with me. meh

Send me an e-mail through their shop account

larryscomicsinc@aol.com

I'll hook you right up.

NICE...... when is the release date on those??

That Phantom variant is suh-weeeet!!!

Glad you like it!

There's going to be a black & white version with a print run of 500 as well.

Here's all the shops that will have it.

http://phantomvariant.com/blog/?page_id=7

Can we get a list here..... It seems, the page is down..... (shrug)

Do we know when the b+w variant will be released?

That Phantom variant is suh-weeeet!!!

Glad you like it!

There's going to be a black & white version with a print run of 500 as well.

Here's all the shops that will have it.

http://phantomvariant.com/blog/?page_id=7

Can we get a list here..... It seems, the page is down..... (shrug)

Do we know when the b+w variant will be released?

WYTCHES #2 Black & White Phantom variant ltd to 500 copies!

IMAGE COMICS

(W) Scott Snyder (A/CA) Jock

A busload of children disappears in the woods. A strange bite grows on a girl's neck. And the wytches are getting closer, creeping from the woods. Be there for the terrifying second chapter of the new smash hit, WYTCHES.

Ships 11-12

Q0LTeBB.png

This variant is fire anybody who does not get one will will be regretting it later. :whee:

I'm sad that Image is now into producing "collectibles" like Marvel, DC, IDW, Boom, etc. There was a time where they were constrained on this whole variant thing. Now they seem to be wading in deeper and deeper into the "collectible" pool. Sad.

One of the few things that helped differentiate Image from the other publishers is they put out strong stories and kept the variants minimum to non-existent. Lately, they seem more interested in the immediate money grab.

It's not Image. Keep that in mind. Rob and John of CHEW are strictly against too many variants. You will see quite a few variants for different Image titles and the creators have the most say. Look at Saga. I'm sure they could "get away with" more variants.

For Wytches you have at least one of the creators who is used to DC variants. I am confident the number of variants per issue will slow down.

It's not Image. Keep that in mind. Rob and John of CHEW are strictly against too many variants. You will see quite a few variants for different Image titles and the creators have the most say. Look at Saga. I'm sure they could "get away with" more variants.

For Wytches you have at least one of the creators who is used to DC variants. I am confident the number of variants per issue will slow down.

I am confident in your confidence.

If you don't like variants then don't buy variants! I honestly don't see how a few extra variants will stop you from enjoying the book if it's a good read. (shrug)

It can hinder the enjoyment of the story because some enjoy collecting and reading. By frustrating the collector you can turn away some readers.

Hello everybody and I hope your day is good. New at this and this is my first post.

I found a online store selling b/w Wytches 2 phantom variant for 75$. Is this good for this variant? (just starting out and i'm impressed with other peoples collection pics)

Thanks for any reply

Keith

Hello everybody and I hope your day is good. New at this and this is my first post.

I found a online store selling b/w Wytches 2 phantom variant for 75$. Is this good for this variant? (just starting out and i'm impressed with other peoples collection pics)

Thanks for any reply

Keith

Nah, that's insane. Hold out and you'll find it much cheaper.