• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Sorted!

Now...next on the list...decoupage super-hero sneakers that you can't wear...and why you need them.

I double dog dare you.

Sorted!

Now...next on the list...decoupage super-hero sneakers that you can't wear...and why you need them.

I double dog dare you.

I can't think of a single reason.

But I do know this...real men don't stop with magazine cutouts and varnish...they go on to plaster of paris and acrylics. :preach:

Sorted!

I double dog dare you.

I can't think of a single reason.

But I do know this...real men don't stop with magazine cutouts and varnish...they go on to plaster of paris and acrylics. :preach:

Picasso was a frustrated decoupageist.

Crayola fruit scented markers.

Smell almost as delicious as the pancake looks... :cloud9:

I was just going to type the same thing.

I remember the first day of school in elementary years. Someone would always have a pack,and kids would be running around with marker spots on the nose all day lol

10-23-14-empire-strikes-bock-6-00.jpg

Beer Wars: Film company Lucasfilm battles Empire brewpub over brew called 'Strikes Bock'

Syracuse's Empire Brewing Co. is facing an attack from a galaxy far, far away -- Hollywood.

The Armory Square brewpub recently applied for a trademark on a beer it calls Strikes Bock. Lucasfilm, producer of such movies as Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back, has filed a legal notice that it opposes the trademark and the name.

Empire has been making the beer for about seven years, said owner David Katleski, but never applied for a trademark because it was only ever served on tap at the brewpub.

But Empire is now building a larger brewery in Cazenovia, where many of its popular beers will be bottled and labeled for sale in stores, restaurants and bars. That led Katleski to seek a trademark.

"The thing is the beer is called 'Strikes Bock,' not 'Empire Strikes Bock,' " Katleski said. "It's 'Strikes Bock,' by Empire."

Still, Katleski acknowledges the label on a bottle might make it appear like "Empire Strikes Bock."